(JiHoon♡TaeRa-5) I'm Yours

After installing the love lock, Ji Hoon and Tae Ra have dinner at a steakhouse, still in N Seoul Tower. While Ji Hoon was ordering food, Tae Ra went to the toilet. She was busy reaching into her bag to get sanitary napkins so she accidentally collided with a woman with glasses who was about to get out of the toilet. Without apologizing, Tae Ra just walked away. The woman chuckled annoyed, but let her go because she didn't want to cause trouble in public.

The woman stopped walking when she saw Ji Hoon who was sitting staring out the window. She walked over to him.

"Ji Hoon ..."

Ji Hoo turned his head and looked surprised, "Eun Ah?"

Eun Ah smiled faintly, "How are you?"

Ji Hoon shrugged his shoulders, "I'm fine."

"I'm not."

Without asking, Eun Ah sat across from Ji Hoon. Ji Hoon winced, worried that Tae Ra would appear and misunderstand.

"I've not been okay since you dumped me. I'm so regret. If I could repeat the time, I wouldn't betray you. I was wrong. I'm sorry, Ji Hoon."

"Okay, I forgive you. Now can you go? Actually, I'm with--"

"Please accept me back, Ji Hoon. I promise, I will always be loyal to you. I will always follow you wherever you are placed."

"Sorry, I can't, I already have--"

Suddenly Eun Ah grabbed hold of Ji Hoon's hand, "I can't live without you, Ji Hoon. I still, and always love you."

Without the two of them knowing it, Tae Ra had seen them since she came out of the toilet. She walked over to them, her hand grabbing a steak knife from another table. And suddenly she stabbed the knife into the table, inches from Eun Ah's hand. Ji Hoon and Eun Ah were both surprised, reflexively tugging their hands.

"Ta ... Tae ... Tae Ra ..." Ji Hoon stuttered.

"How dare you touch someone else's," said Tae Ra, staring at Eun Ah sharply.

"Who are you?" snapped Eun Ah.

"I am the owner of the hand you held earlier."

Ji Hoon grabbed the knife from Tae Ra's hand and threw it away. "Come on, Baby, let's get out of here."

"Jeez, is she your new girlfriend, Ji Hoon? Where did you get this psychopathic woman? Does your mother know this? I'm sure your mom won't agree with you being with this bitch."

"Shut up!" Ji Hoon snapped, "look at yourself first before calling other people a bitch! If you knew shame, you should never have seen me again."

Ji Hoon pulls Tae Ra away, leaving the crying Eun Ah alone.

~~~

Along the way, Tae Ra is silent. She didn't answer Ji Hoon's question, who asked her to have dinner elsewhere. They entered a restaurant that specialized in serving various Korean traditional noodles. Because Tae Ra didn't answer when asked what she wanted to eat, Ji Hoon ordered Sagol Guksu (beef bone noodles). Before the waiter leaves, Tae Ra orders makgeoli (rice wine).

 Before the waiter leaves, Tae Ra orders makgeoli (rice wine)