AU(Gon♡TaeEul)Back In Time 시간을 거슬러

This one shot is not the continue of my FF TQEM, nor the TKEM drama. Alternate universe, think of Lee Gon and Jeong Tae Eul in different dimensions 😊
To be honest, at first I wanted to use this plot, but I changed my mind (luckily hahaha😆)

I recommend you to read this while listen to song : Back In Time by Lyn (ost. The moon embraces the sun) or instrumen Parting at the river of three crossing (ost. Tale of nine tailed)

.
.
.

Blam!

Jeong Tae Eul flinched in surprise when the large door slammed before her face.

Knock ... knock ... knock ...

"Pyeha, open the door. Please listen to me. Pyeha ... Lee Gon ..."

It's quiet.

Lee Gon is too angry to meet his beloved wife at this time.

They had just made out, but a second later they were fighting. This is because Tae Eul asked Gon's permission to donate her liver to Seo Kyung who is dying of liver cancer. Gon disagrees, fearing that the donation will affect Tae Eul's health in the long run. Their son is still very little, still needs his mother. Gon couldn't bear to imagine if something bad happened to his wife. However, Tae Eul insisted that being a living donor would not affect her health. She had studied all that before and exposed it to Gon, but her husband still didn't agree.

And what makes Gon even more angry is that Tae Eul has registered herself as a donor without his permission.

Tae Eul gave a frustrated sigh after banging on that door for nearly an hour.

"Prepare my car. I have to go to the royal hospital," she ordered Guard Jang.

"Yes, Hwanghu-mama."

"Oh, no need for voorijder and too tight an escort," added Tae Eul.

~~~

The car driven by Guard Jang drove slowly down the deserted streets at night. Even though it was quiet, the man still obeyed traffic rules. He braked as the traffic light flashed red.

Meanwhile, Tae Eul is still trying to call her husband, which is not accepted even though she has made dozens of calls, and sent dozens of messages.

The traffic light is green. Guard Jang stepped on the gas pedal and the car accelerated at a normal speed. Past the intersection, his eyes were dazzled by a dim light from his left. He stared at a container truck speeding toward the car he was driving. His feet pressed the gas pedal harder to get away from the truck, but the truck's muzzle still hit the back of the car.

The queen's car circled and bounced, rolling against the asphalt. Meanwhile, the truck, which seemed to have failed brakes, kept on going until it crashed into a building.

In the overturned car, Guard Jang and Tae Eul are unconscious, bathed in blood all over their bodies.

On the corner of road, a boy stood staring at the scene expressionlessly. In his hand swung a colorful yoyo.

~~~

"Pyeha ... Pyeha ..." screamed Madam Noh while banging on the door to Gon's study room with flooding by tears.

"Open the door, Pyeha, Hwanghu ... Hwanghu-mama ..."

The door opened immediately, Gon's expression began to be covered with anxiety.

"What is wrong?"

"Hwanghu ... Hwanghu-mama ..."

"Speak clearly!!!"