(Jo Yeong) He Is (Not) My Brother

Jo Yeong x Eun Bi & Kka Bi

This one shot was inspired when Jo Yeong and Jo Eun Seob switched roles, then Eun Seob was shot by Lee Rim's men while protecting Lee Gon on the new year. Lee Gon worries about Eun Seob, because Eun Seob makes his own body a life shield for Lee Gon. And Eun Seob said, "It can't be helped, Yeong said that I have to protect you with my whole body. And he will also do it to my two younger siblings. Now, I really am an unbreakable sword, right?"

 Now, I really am an unbreakable sword, right?"

Hope you will enjoy 😊

♡♡♡

"I'm sure he's not my brother."

Eun Bi stared intently at a man standing in front of the school with two small yellow backpacks clutching him. His face is similar to her brother, Jo Eun Seob. From head to toe is also exactly the same as Eun Seob. But for some reason, Eun Bi felt something strange about that man. There was something different, his smile, the look in his eyes, the way he walked, the way he spoke, many things.

The man turned his head, smiled at Eun Bi and Kka Bi.

"Look, look at that person's smile, it's very different from our brother," whispered Eun Bi to Kka Bi, her twin.

"Huh?" Kka Bi watched the man, "Ah, it's the same as usual."

"You're so insensitive, Kka Bi," Eun Bi sighed and shook her head.

"Hyung ..." ignoring Eun Bi, Kka Bi ran towards the man, holding his hand.

Eun Bi is forced to follow him, but doesn't want to be held.

"Hyung, let's buy snack first. I want fish cakes," said Kka Bi.

"OK."

"Hooray!!!"

Eun Bi looked up, staring at the man in disbelief. Usually, Eun Seob grumbles when they ask him out for snacks. Eun Seob always wants to hurry up to take them taekwondo lessons at Uncle Jeong's house, because then he can hang out at his beloved girl's cafe, Myeong Na Ri.

Without realizing it, Eun Bi, who began to feel scared, walked away from the man, getting closer to the highway. A motorcycle almost hit her, but the man swiftly pulled and picked up Eun Bi's tiny body. The little girl screamed in fear, not afraid of being nearly hit, but even afraid of being carried by the man, feeling as if she was going to be kidnapped.

"Are you all right? You're not hurt, are you?" Asked the man with worry, especially seeing Eun Bi who was crying hard.

"It's okay, calm down, Oppa is here to take care of you," the man hugged and patted Eun Bi's back. But instead of being calm, Eun Bi screamed even more.

"Gyaaa ... pervert !!!"

"Huh? What? How do you know words like that? Who taught you?"

"Girls shouldn't be touched by boys who aren't family! You're not my family! You're not my oppa!"