Fate

Because today is the first time the Queen has appeared in public, journalists from various mass media gathered in front of the hospital. Even though they were forbidden to directly cover the storytelling program, and the main door was tightly guarded by many guards, they still did their best to get photos and news about the queen.

When Tae Eul walked out of the main door of the hospital, she averted her dazzled eyes from being hit by the camera flash. She is not alone, but together with Seo Kyung who has a similar condition in her eyes. The journalists became more and more enthusiastic about the twin sisters, immediately showering them with many questions, only to be answered by a smile by Tae Eul who immediately got into the car with Seo Kyung.

"Ouch, my eyes ..." complained Tae Eul as she dripped her eyes with eye drops.

"You have to get used to it. You've become the center of attention now, like a celebrity," said Seo Kyung while massaging the bridge of her nose with her eyes closed.

"You too, as a celebrity's sister."

Seo Kyung waved her hand, "Ah, I'm used to dealing with journalists since Seo Ryung became a member of the council and when she went to jail for corruption."

Tae Eul is stunned by the name Seo Ryung, as if she just realized something.

"What is wrong?" Asked Seo Kyung who noticed the change in Tae Eul's face.

"That woman, Seo Ryung, I forgot that she is your adoptive sister. She must have known the news about me. I forgot to anticipate her reaction. Did she not suspect, you suddenly have twin sister?"

Seo Kyung is silent for a moment. She remembered that Lee Gon forbade her to tell Tae Eul about Seo Ryung's threat. Since becoming pregnant, Tae Eul is easy to worry about everything and is a little paranoid. She also becomes irritable, with drastic mood swings. According to doctors, it is natural for pregnant women to experience because of hormones.

"Hm ... no, she did not suspect. She was just surprised and happy to be the kingdom family. That's all," Seo Kyung replied.

"Is that all? She doesn't want to be hired by expensive lawyers or abuse my power to get out of jail?"

Seo Kyung stares, 'how does she know?'

"Judging by her ambitious and manipulative character, she would definitely do that, even if she had to use threats."

Seo Kyung gaped in disbelief, "how do you get to know the character of that woman well when you never met her in person?"

Tae Eul just smiled, she was lazy to explain how she had met Seo Ryung several times.

"Don't mind her. She's in jail and has lost her power. She can do nothing to you. After all, she is indeed my adopted sister, but not yours. Remember the plot, you were 'adopted' by an American couple. Even though you were 'blood' with me, but my adoptive family has nothing to do with you. You only respect my mother and thank her for taking care of me, that's why my mother is also listed as a royal in-law."

Tae Eul sighed heavily, still unable to get rid of her worry. Seo Kyung held her hand.

"Don't worry, you have Pyeha. You also have me. Your 'sister' will protect you."

The corners of Tae Eul's lips that were forming a smile seemed to tremble. She cast her gaze out of the car window, hiding the tears that flowed down from her eyelids. She feel touched.

"This is the first time for me," muttered Tae Eul.

"Huh?"

"The feeling of having a sister."