author's note

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

thank you for choosing to read my story! before you read, I'll just give a little info on what to expect from this book and a few important notes you might want to keep in mind :)

(Also this is my story, the cover was made before I changed my username that's why my old username is on the cover)

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

- this is my second fan fiction! hello to those of you who are from my previous mattheo fanfic 'sunset lovers'

- this fanfic is an 'OC' so it will be in Willow Sterling's POV (sorry if you prefer y/n but I wanted to change it up a bit from my last fanfic)

- the romance tropes in this story include: enemies to lovers, slow burn, arranged marriage and more but I can't reveal those yet because they're practically spoilers (also don't be put off by arranged marriage, I PROMISE you, it's for plot purposes and it will be good)

- this story is set after the Hogwarts war so Voldemort is dead - it will still be set in Hogwarts of course with the same Harry Potter characters and a few fan casts

- there will be smut, well I'll attempt to write it so yeah if you don't like that sort of stuff, don't worry because there'll only be a little and you can always skip it

- there's a lot of cursing and swearing, like a LOT so if you don't like that I don't recommend you reading this book

- TRIGGER WARNINGS: knives, abuse, mentions of r*pe, aggressive behaviour, violence, sexual references/scenes, morbid scenes, substance abuse, panic/anxiety attacks, body shaming, pedophilia, etc...

- I proof read everything I write but if there are any grammatical or spelling errors just let me know in the comments

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬

- some of the fan casts aren't mine: Mattheo Riddle (creds to @yasmineamaro ), Lorenzo Berkshire (creds to @babynaomi ), Theodore Nott (idk his creator so let me know their @)

- any of the Harry Potter characters also don't belong to me, credits to J.K Rowling

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭

crystal reed as willow sterling
(you can also imagine her as whoever you want, it doesn't really matter, but she's the main character)

crystal reed as willow sterling(you can also imagine her as whoever you want, it doesn't really matter, but she's the main character)