chapter 3 ~ 'feminist'

I look down at his veiny hands gripping onto mine and I noticing him looking down too. I look up into his eyes and he releases my hand from his grip, looking away and clearing his throat. "Wow, it's very busy." I sigh.

"First day back at school is always like this." Draco tells me. "Come on, let's get on board." I follow him onto the train and Draco takes hold of my hand to help me up as I get on board. As I do, I notice Mattheo glaring at Draco but I just ignore him and follow Draco to a compartment. He swings the door open and I follow him in, to be met with two boys already sat down.

"Big man Draco has finally arrived." The brunette boy with good cheekbones says. "Ah, and who's this?" He asks, standing up and planting a kiss on top of my hand like a real 'gentleman'.

"Hi." I say nervously. "I'm Willow. Willow Sterling."

"Sterling?" The other boy questions curiously.

"Uh yeah." I smile. Of course the reputation of the Sterling family is still recognised today. How bloody brilliant.

"I'm Lorenzo Berkshire. But you can call me da-"

"Shut the fuck up Enzo." The other boy seethes and rolls his eyes before looking at me with a smile. "I'm Theodore Nott. Nice to meet you Willow." I take a seat beside Theodore and Draco sits beside Enzo opposite us.

"Wait, where's Mattheo?" I ask Draco.

"Probably gone to shag some girl in the toilets." Draco scoffs.

"Oh." I blink.

"Yeah, he's probably fucked like ninety percent of the girls in our year." Theodore laughs.

"Then he just dumps them and never speaks to them again." Enzo adds. "Me on the other hand, I get all the girls I want but I treat them right." Enzo winks at me and Draco just nudges him from the side making me laugh.

"So, I'm guessing this is your first day at Hogwarts?" Theodore asks me.

"Yep. I've never actually been to school before. I've always been homeschooled by my father."

"Elijah Sterling, right?" Lorenzo asks me.

"Yeah."

"He's a scary man."

"For sure." I nod and look down before changing the subject. "So, I heard about the houses and stuff. How do I get sorted into one?"

"There's a ceremony for all the first year students where you'll wear the sorting hat and depending on your characteristics it'll sort you into a house."

"Oh, I wonder what I'll get."

"Hope that you get Slytherin, it's the best house." Enzo tells me.

"Anyone in their own houses will say theirs is the best house Lorenzo." Draco sighs, rubbing his forehead. I just know he gets tired of Enzo sometimes.

"I'm guessing you guys are in Slytherin then." I laugh. "What house is Mattheo in?" I wonder.

"Slytherin." Damn it. The only three new friends I've made are in Slytherin too. I just want to stay as far away as possible from that devil. He genuinely scares me and he's not a nice person.

For the rest of the journey to Hogwarts, I get to know the boys really well and chat to them about all sorts of things. Apart from one thing: my powers. Father instructed me not to tell anyone about it because they'll just use me for them. Extremely hypocritical of him seen as though he drains the life out of me ever month just for the power.

The train finally comes to a stop and we get off and a gigantic man called Hagrid shows us the way to the grand castle. I get on the same boat as the boys and two other girls who they're also friends with: Pansy Parkinson and Astoria Greengrass. They seem really sweet.