chapter 5 ~ 'truth'

"Oh, look Cho. It landed on you!" Cedric tells her and she just nervously smiles.

"Truth or dare?" Pansy asks her.

"Truth." She says and Pansy rubs her hands together, trying to think of a question to ask her.

"This'll be good." Theodore whispers into my ear, which sends shivers down my spine. He's hot, but I didn't know he'd make me nervous like that. "Pansy always asks good questions."

"So, Cho. Who out of everyone here, would you most like to fuck?" Pansy asks, and Cho's eyes open wide and I notice Cedric beside her looking quite hopeful. I'm guessing he likes her or something.

"Theo, does Cedric like Cho or something?" I whisper.

"Yeah, they're dating." He tells me. "So, this'll be interesting." He smirks and we look back to Cho who sits there with her face red.

"Mattheo Riddle." She quickly says, as if she was fighting the urge to say it. Everyone looks at her shocked, especially Cedric who looks absolutely pissed. I also start to get angry... I don't know why but the fact that she wants to fuck Mattheo doesn't sit right with me. I watch Mattheo with a smirk plastered on his face, as he leans back with his arms behind his head.

"Everyone wants to fuck me. It's a given fact." He shrugs, making me roll my eyes. Then, Cedric starts to get angry and I notice tears forming up in Cho's eyes. I don't know whether I pity her, or whether I just don't like her at all, purely for the fact that she wants to fuck Mattheo. Wait, why am I so bothered? I hate the dude!

"Anyways! My turn." Astoria says suddenly, changing the subject. She leans forward off Enzo's lap and spins the bottle. It takes its time but finally, it lands on no one else but me.

"Great." I sigh and Astoria claps her hands in excitement. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I say, not wanting to pick truth in case I get embarrassed like Cho did.

"Ok, I dare you to..." she says, thinking before she looks at me with a smirk. "Sit on Mattheo's lap." WHAT THE FUCK!? Everyone turns to look at me, knowing how much I fucking hate the guy. Not wanting to back off from the dare, I hesitate before standing up and Theodore looks at me with worry.

"You sure?" He mouthes.

"Of course, I'm not one to back off from a dare." I smile and walk around the table in front of Mattheo. "Listen you prick, this doesn't mean anything and it's just a dare. So don't use this against me or anything." I say with a huff and finally sit down on his lap, facing the others. He then wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "What are you doing?" I whisper to him.

"You're meant to be sitting on my lap, not my bloody knees." He says in a low tone, making shivers run down my spine. I can already tell there's a smirk across his face without even having to look at him. I then budge back, right up close to him and as I move, I feel his hard on against me. He feels it too, making me laugh slightly.

"So, Willow." Astoria continues. "Do you like sitting on Mattheo's lap?" She asks me sniggering, along with Pansy who covers her mouth to prevent a laugh from escaping. I realise that I can only answer the truth, no matter what, seen as though we all drank the truth serum at the beginning of the game. I glare at the two of them and try to fight the urge from letting out the answer.

"Yes." I say quickly, and Mattheo looks at me with his eyebrows raised in amusement. Even I'm shocked at my answer, and everyone just laughs and then continues on with the game, leaving me flustered.

"Not shocked about your answer love," he whispers into my ear. "Any girl would die to sit on me. It's just the way things are." He smirks and I elbow him in the stomach.