chapter 17 ~ 'reveal'

"Are you ready yet?"

"No."

"What's taking you so long you lazy bitch." He grunts, barging once more into my room as I spritz some perfume on myself.

"What are you looking at?" I ask him as he eyes me up and down. "You want some perfume?"

"I'm good thanks." He rolls his eyes. We've got to go." He tells me and I hold onto his arm, before we apparate in front of my mansion at Wales once again. I take a deep breath in and look at Mattheo nervously.

"Just keep your mouth shut when we go in, okay?" He tells me and I just nod, scared to see my father again.

"Listen, your father won't do shit now that I'm here. You've got nothing to worry about." He says, looking down at our arms still linked. I try to remove my arm from his, knowing that it bothers him but he shakes his head. "Don't let go Willow."

I look back up at him, quite surprised to be honest. With our arms linked once again, we enter my majestic mansion, greeted by my father in the hall. "Welcome." My father says with a nod, holding his hand out to Mattheo to shake, to which Mattheo ignores like a girl boss.

"You've made it." We hear a voice say behind my father.

"Mikael." Mattheo nods as we head to the dining room.

"Oi Emily! Or whatever your name is!" My father exclaims as we all sit down at the table. "Hurry up with our food!"

"Rude." I whisper under my breath, which luckily my father doesn't hear. But Mattheo sitting beside me does, as I notice a slight grin on his face. We both still look like we clearly don't want to be here though.

"So, how's everything with you two?" Mikael asks as me and Mattheo glance at each other awkwardly.

"Great." I say through gritted teeth, making Mattheo scoff from beside me.

"Good." My father says, as Elle - not Emily - brings in our meal, placing each of our plates before us.

"Thank you Elle." I say to her with a smile, earning a glare from my father.

"There's no need to speak to those who are less of us." He says sternly, making Mattheo send an angered look towards him. I grip onto his thigh out of instinct, not wanting him to say anything to my cruel father.

Mattheo immediately looks down at my hand holding his thigh as he shifts in his seat. That's when I notice his prominent bulge in his black jeans. A grin forms on my face, amused that he can get so turned on easily. I move my hand away and he sends a look at me - a look that says, "I want to murder you right now." You know, just the usual thing.

"So, how is Willow doing in school?" My father asks Mattheo. "She's stupid so I doubt anything brilliant." He scoffs, being the only one laughing at his comment.

"She's doing quite well actually." Mattheo replies, tilting his head whilst sending him a glare.

"That's a surprise." He says, shooting a disgusting grin at my face. "To be honest, being a girl I don't expect much from her. It's not like she's capable of doing anything beneficial for this world." He laughs hysterically, whilst the rest of us, including Mikael, remains silent. Anger builds up inside of me and I clench my fists so hard, my nails dig into my skin painfully.

"Willow, come with me." Mattheo whispers into my ear, holding onto my hand as I stand up with him.

"Gladly." I reply, my eyes locked onto those of my pathetic father. I want to kill him ever so much, but that's not going to fucking happen anytime soon. "Where are you taking me?" I ask Mattheo as we leave the room.