chapter 25 ~ 'imprisoned'

I quickly get ready to go shopping with the girls this weekend for their dresses for Mattheo and Valerie's engagement ball. I shake my head, thinking about how that could have been me- the rest of my life, stuck with Riddle. The son of the Dark Lord.

Would I really want that though?

I head down to the common room to find the girls waiting. "Eek! I'm so excited!" Astoria claps her hands. We finally leave the castle and head over to Hogsmeade. The girls find a nice gown shop and we look around there for a while. They both find five dresses they like and they try on each one of them.

"Hello." I hear a sweet voice say and look up to find one of the workers holding a dress and looking down at me.

"Hello."

"I came across this dress and thought it'd look beautiful on you. Want to try it out?"

"I- I'm not here to buy a gown." I stutter quietly. "Thank you though." I give the kind lady a smile.

"Willow! Try it on anyways! I agree it'll look amazing on you." Astoria says.

"But what's the point if I'm not going-"

"Girl, just try it on." Pansy says nudging me slightly.

"Okay, okay."

"The changing rooms are this way sweet." The lady shows me the way and passes me the beautiful, glittery navy gown. It's absolutely stunning.

I close the curtains and take off my clothes, sliding into the dress. I stop and take a moment to judge myself and a thought comes into my mind.

I flick my wrist and the dress is turned into a white one. "The perfect wedding dress." I whisper underneath my breath, staring at the mirror in awe. A tear starts to brim in my eye as I think about what could've been...

For a moment, I blink, and I swear, on Merlin's name I saw a figure standing behind me in the mirror. The lights flicker and I open my eyes once again but there's nothing there.

I'm just being paranoid.

I rub my eyes and shake it off, ready to show the girls the dress. That's when a bag is placed over my head and I'm instantly aparrated to Merlin knows where. I scream in fear, not knowing where I'm going or who's got me.

Oh fuck.

Elijah.

***

"W-where am I?" I groan in pain and roll over, trying to push myself up but all I feel is numbness everywhere. I feel a cold stone floor beneath me as I open my eyes in confusion, trying to figure out where I am.

My whole body is sore and numb, and it feels like I have no control over it. Nothing will move except my eyes. I look around at what I can and find metal bars in front of me. Then it hits me.

Im fucking imprisoned. By who? Well that's too obvious.

"Well, well, well. Look who's awake." His menacing voice pierced my ears and a tear starts rolling down my face.

"Fuck." I mutter, my eyes meeting those of my wretched father, who looks down at me with an evil grin.

"How've you been Willow?"

"Please," I scoff. "Don't act as if you care." I have no care in the world anymore. I'm sick of his mental and physical torture, no need for crying over it. There's nothing I can do. I'm helpless when it comes to him.