chapter 20 ~ 'cuddles'

"Hey. Would you or your grandma like a beverage?" The flight attendant asks Mattheo.

"Grandma?" I scoff and a smirk forms on his face. For fucks sake. I know exactly what's going on right now.

"Water for the old lady, please." Mattheo says, his eyes locked onto the flight attendant the whole time whilst I sit next to him, getting angrier by the second.

"No problem handsome." The flight attendant says, batting her eyelashes before she heads off to get the drink.

"What the fuck Mattheo?" I nudge him. "Give me a mirror right now." I say in a stern voice as he conjures up a mirror. I grab it out of his hands and look into it, to find an old lady with wrinkles and white hair staring back at me. "Why an old lady!?" I exclaim and point the mirror to him to find a hot guy in the reflection. Not hotter than Mattheo I guess, but hot.

"Get pranked." He laughs and I hit him hard.

"I hate you so much."

"That's a lie." He smirks. "Don't be embarrassed love, I can see your original sexy body and you can see mine. No one else cares what you look like."

Sexy? Honestly, just tell me you love me at this point.

"Fine." I roll my eyes in annoyance. "But now that flight attendant won't stop hitting on you."

"Jealous?"

"Yes Mattheo. I'm jealous." I say, looking out of the window at the clouds below us. His hand reaches for my neck as he softly holds it, leaning in and turning my head to look at him before he whispers.

"You're mine, and I'm yours. No pathetic flight attendant could change that. Understand?" He says softly, his warm breaths fanning on my face. I nod and he pull away before that bitch arrives.

"Here's your water Miss." She says, leaning forward and reaching towards me to give me my water, so her tits are practically in Mattheo's face. He immediately grabs the water off of her and pushes her away.

"You can go now." He says sternly.

"Thanks for the water!" I say sarcastically as she strolls off with a huff. After that, Mattheo's attention is immediately switched towards the front of the plane, and once I stand up a little to take a look I immediately know who he's seen.

"Valerie." Mattheo grunts, his jaw clenching in frustration.

"Just ignore her. Don't let her ruin this amazing flight we're having." I tell him.

"Well I can't necessarily ignore her. We need to keep an eye on her every move to find out what the fuck she's doing here." Mattheo tells me and I nod in agreement.

"We could always put a little tracking spell on her." I suggest. "Maybe that way, we'll never lose where she is... even if we do get distracted."

"Good idea. I'll go ahead and charm her with my manliness and then I'll put the spell on that bitch."

"Manliness?" I scoff.

"You heard me the first time princess." He smirks before standing up and running his hands through his hair. "How do I look?"

"Ugly. Now go." I say and he rolls his eyes before heading towards Valerie. Her eyes immediately land on him, and I'm just glad she's not looking at his actual appearance right now... otherwise I'd be getting extremely mad.

Mattheo's POV

I approach that bitch Valerie, knowing Willow is watching my every movie. Valerie's eyes immediately meet mine and starts twirling her hair in her fingers. Pathetic. "Hey hottie." She says, taking a step closer to me. Ew, she's disgusting.