C h a p t e r 1 9

"KONNICHIWA Obito-ojiisan!" Naruto's loud and pesky voice echoed through the room.

"Naruto your voice is so painful in the ears!" Obito was pissed off with being called an old man.

"Oiiiiiiiii! Eh Sakura-chan you're here!" His smile got bigger as he saw me.

"Hi Naruto-kun, Kakashi-sensei."

"It's good to see you Sakura. Did Tsunade sent you here?" Kakashi started questioning.

"Yes, she wants to know what happened to Obito." I said and faked a smile.

"Why would Granny be concerned with this idiot here. He is strong as a turtle." Naruto loudly mumbled.

"Baka! Why compare him with a turtle?!" I punched his head.

"ITAI! That hurts Sakura-chan." He complained while touching his head.

"Here are the fruits Sakura." Sai came out of the small bathroom in the hospital room, he washed the fruits that we brought.

"Hey baka!" Sai greeted Naruto.

"White skin!" Naruto retorted the insult. "Hey what's that?" But before I was able to say something Naruto grabbed some apple and ate it.

"NARUTO! That's for Obito. Arggh!" I yelled again at him.

"Why is everybody shouting?" A voice of someone who just arrived in the room sounded.

"Hey Sasuke-kun." Obito greeted him.

There was a sudden string that got pulled in my heart when I saw Sasuke enter the room, it was like he and I were the only ones at the room but then a zipzap happened and my thoughts of him didn't go any further than that and vanished in thin air.

This isn't normal anymore.

"Hi Sasuke." I said and smiled at him even if I was feeling weird earlier.

"Hnnn" He just said. Argh! This guy didn't changed.

"Woah! It's like everyone's here aye" Kakashi sounded really happy.

"Let's celebrate!" Naruto suggested and most of us seemed to agree with the idea.

"Okay, I'll buy some foods." I presented and I walked towards the door.

"I'll go with you." Sai quickly joined me and placed his hands around my waist. When I looked back I caught a glimpse of Sasuke's eyes as it became stern watching me and Sai leave.

"Matte! I'll come along I want to buy something on the store." Naruto haste to follow us.

We walked along the streets of Iwagakure and found a convenient store.

"Hey by the way why are you here Naruto-kun?" I asked him.

"Well it's been two months already so Sasuke is done with his stuffs with that country now so we are off to travel to the next country and then we heard that Obito was hospitalized here so TADA! Anyways Sasuke will be done with all of his responsibilities with those countries after this last country." He said excitingly.

"It's more likely that you are excited in coming back home." Sai stated.

"Well ofcourse, I miss eating at Ichiraku's ramen. I could eat like 10 bowls when I come back." He grinned widely.

"Or you just missed Hinata so much?" I teased him!

"Ano... eh. Yeah I miss her." Naruto's expression changed, he looked shy but then somehow a sense of sadness was upon his face.

"Don't worry Naruto, Hinata feels the same way you do. She is there waiting for you." I cheered him up. "Okay lets finish buying stuff and head back to the hospital. I also wanna eat cause I'm hungry with the travel that we had."

We bought cooked food since we can't cook in the hospital room. We also bought some beers and drinks to go with the food. On the way back we saw a ramen store and decided to eat there cause all of us were hungry already and since the celebration would most likely be this evening.

We headed back to the hospital and found Obito and Kakashi alone in the room.

"Neee sensei? Where is Sasuke?" Naruto asked immediately after noticing his buddy missing.

"Oh, he went to buy something. He said he'll be back before dark." Kakashi replied.

We decided to rest for a few hours since there was an extra bed and a sofa on the room. Naruto took to himself the bed and Sai sat on the sofa.

"Hey, the nurse came here earlier and said that only one can stay overnight here with the patient." Kakashi announced.

"Oh, so I think I'll just find some inn here and reserve the 4 of us a place to sleep in tonight." I said as I gestured out of the room.

"Sakura." Sai called out on me. "Are you not tired? I'll do that instead." He offered.

"No don't worry. I wanna buy something too so just rest in there. I'll be back before you guys end up consuming the food for yourselves." And then I closed the door behind me.

I was somehow tired but I also wanna buy something at that clothes store we passed by. It was a white kimono with a pink sakura print all around it. I was thrilled when I caught a glimpse of that earlier.

"Konnichiwa Utsukushi-chan" An old woman showed up when I pushed open the door of the store.

"Konnichiwa Obasan." I greeted her.

"You must be a traveler here?" She said.

"Yes, I am. I saw that Kimono of yours and it's so beautiful."

"Really? I just finished that yesterday and I displayed it today. You were the first one who noticed it."

"It really is beautiful, can I go near it?"

"Yes, come here follow me." She opened the glass where it is enclosed. "This white linen is rare and unique and I loved the idea of placing sakuras on it that's why I used a lace of sakura on top of the cloth. Do you know that there was a legend that said that if a girl will bring a Sakura with her in her wedding day, her marriage will always be at blossom with her love."

"It is surely a nice kimono to wear on a wedding too. How much does it cost?" I asked.

"It's costly my dear. 10,000 ryo." She answered and my mouth fell open.

"It's really expensive."

"It's because of the rare white linen my dear."

"Uhm, the money that I brought with me right now isn't enough so maybe I'd come back later." I walked out of the shop with a down heart. I did not thought it cost that much. Anyways maybe I could borrow some money from Sai or Naruto and pay them of later cause most of my money was left at home.

I went looking for an Inn for us to stay and when I was circling the areas near the hospital I found one. Mikami's Inn. I went inside and was greeted by a young girl whom I've seen earlier.

"Konnichiwa Onii-chan." She sweetly greeted.

"Hi there little one. Is your mom around?"

"Yes, wait for a while." She jumped off the chair she was standing and turned around. "Mama a costumer is here."

"Coming Miaka." Her mom pop out behind the door instantly. She was a young, probably a few years older than I am. "Hello!"

"Oh, Hello I would like to ask if you have 4 available rooms ?"

"Oh well we have currently 3 available rooms but one costumer will be checking out by the evening so we could be having four available rooms tonight."

"That will be great, we will be checking in by 10 pm tonight."

"Okay Miss ..? What is your name?"

"Haruno. Sakura Haruno." I said and then I paid her with half the cost of the rooms. Then I left to head back to the hospital since the sun is almost setting.