C h a p t e r 14

The house was silent when I got in, Mom and Dad must be sleeping already. I went straight into my room because I wanna change and have a hot bath to cool myself from the hotness I am feeling inside. So I took all my clothes of and pulled my towel and went to the bathroom. While I was resting at the tub, thoughts about what happened at the party came rushing towards me.

Tsunade-sama? You knew even before that I loved Sasuke, you know that I'd do everything for him. But why are you placing walls now? Everybody seems to be cool with the idea of Sasuke being with Karin. And Sasuke ...

Tears were slowly dripping off my eyes. I can't bear thinking about him being all so fine about Karin, well I know that we aren't anything special, we are just teammates, just members of Team 7 and nothing more. Then I suddenly remember what Sai said earlier, What was he saying sorry for? That I won't be able to have the guy I love? Because everyone seems to be okay with the idea of him being with Karin because she is the best choice for him? 

I decided to stop thinking about all of those things because it pains me so much. I cleared the tub and went back to my room. I was about to take off my towel when I saw something.

"Who’s there?" Called out at the person who I was sure at my veranda. My glass slide door was open and wind was blowing in, I went near the person and realized it was ..

"Sasuke?" I was shocked to see him, not that it was unusual because he always comes to me this way but today was different it was his birthday. Well just 20 minutes more and then it won't be anymore though.

"Why did you live?" He asked coldly.

"Why won't I?" I answered him.

"You .. you didn't even greeted me." There was frankness in his voice, it was  the normal frankness when calls me 'annoying' or when he say something rudely truthful to me but the emotions as he say it to me is different. It's like his hurt. It seemed not like Sasuke at all.

"Sorry." I said ashamed of not even saying even just a simple happy birthday to him.

"I ... earlier with Karin." He seemed hesitant to say anything so I decided to speak up.

"What I told you at the hospital was just only a lure to make you come to the party but now I know what I wanna say now. I am confused about what you want and what I am to you, Sasuke you know I love you, I loved you even before." The soberness I felt earlier was washed up, I was intoxicated now, not by the drinks I had earlier but by my emotions and uprising feelings. "You know I would do everything for you, even helped you on your revenged before. Sasuke wh-!"

"Sakura." He grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him and the towel that was barely covering me fell to the floor. Then like magic, the light in my room turn off.

At that moment it was just me naked in the arms of the man I love and the moon witnessing all that is happening.

Sasuke held my face and then he lean in and kissed me. My first kiss with my first love. His lips were soft and he moved it gently. I responded with delight and pleasure. It felt magical. Like I could feel every part of my cell, yearning and yearning for him. I felt like a flower that grew in a dessert and he seemed to be the rain that quenched the thirst I was longing for a year. His lips made my cold body heat up inside giving me energy and life. This was the moment I kept wishing all those years.

Sasuke's hands were slowly caressing my bare back and giving it heat. I was all naked in front of him but it felt like I was wearing a blanket of warmth, a warmth that came from the insides of my heart. The feeling I've been searching and wondering for half of the life I lived was being poured into me right now. It seemed like an illusion.. an illusion? I pulled back from the kissed and looked at Sasuke. I was afraid this was just my imagination. He looked at me, and just that. Just that mesmerizing look of his eyes as it devours every inch of me made things feel like they had fallen into the right places. Sasuke picked me up and carried me to my bed. He laid me there slowly but still the stiffness of his body can be felt. He took of his shirt and then crawled on top of me.

We stared at each other for a while and then I placed my hands into his face and he slowly lean into me and plunged his lips into mine. Kissing me again slowly and then I was feeling with high and raw emotions, I replied his soft kisses into hard ones. Kiss that signify yearning, passion & desire. I wanted him now more than I wanted him before. I wanted to be closer to him more than before. I wanted to be his and only his but beyond that I wanted him to be mine.

Sasuke was pleasuring my chest and raining down kiss on it. The feeling made me moan softly, it was new to me but my body seemed to know how to respond to it. He went back kissing my lips and then at moment I felt something hard below. I pulled back and looked at him. He was just quiet and his face was straight to me. While we were looking at each other without saying anything I slowly slipped my hands beneath and tried pulling down the pants he was wearing. Good thing wasn't wearing that attire he usually wear, just one of his normal ninja clothes that are kind of similar with the ones he had before at the academy. He smirked at me with what I was doing. Then he pulled it off himself. I saw his guy, and it made me choke a little with the view I'm seeing. He was really big and I wonder if it would fit in me. Oh no! Gaaaah! Sasuke saw the emotions on my face and he was supposed to laugh at me but he held it back and just chuckled.

"Sasuke.." Was all I was able to say when he kissed me back. And then his kiss was rougher now and more forceful.

"Sakura you're so wet down here are you ready now?" He was touching my dripping part down there and I know from his voice he was teasing me.

"Ahh" His finger went inside it. It was like electricity shot through my veins and I felt chills all over my body. It was a very unusual sensation to me but then pleasure was all over me. He slowly positioned himself on the entrance of my opening and teased me but trying to play on my opening because he was sliding his own through the wetness the surrounds it. And then out of the blue I asked him the question I'd be regretting or be pondering for the upcoming months,

"Sasuke are you just using me?" I don't know what kind of psychopath thinking got into me that time but it just made me wanna ask him.

"Sakura?" A shocked expression was released by his face.

"I-I don't mean it to be anything rude, but I just wanna know." I said trying to explain what I just said.

"What are you talking about?" He stood up.

"I mean you want to be Hokage right? And maybe, just maybe you're using me to get the people's agreement on your girl." I blurted out what I was thinking now. Then he moved out of the bed. "Sasuke what are you doing?" I was scared he might leave.

"Hnn" He said in a cold way.

"Please Sasuke don't go. I'm sorry. I wouldn't ask again." I said pleasing him to stop. Then he turned around and the last thing I remember was he kissed my forehead and a hand was on my back and then I fall into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you go guys :)

Hmmmmm did you like it? please do

COMMENT ~ VOTE ~ ADD TO YOUR READING LIST

I really do appreciate comments and your thoughts about things.

-iamfx908