C h a p t e r 4

Everyone had went on there way after the goodbyes to the Hokages. I went back to the hospital to continue my duties. When my shift was done I just left some notes to the nurses before I left. It was already night when I was able to get out then I saw Sai again on a bench outside the hospital.

"Hi ugly!" Sai stood up when he saw me walking to him.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I was waiting for you." He directly said.

"Why?" I became more curious with Sai's current actions when he handed me something.

"It's a letter from your mom." He said while handling me the note. "It says there that they will leave for a 3 day vacation cause your father promised her a special surprised vor their anniversary. She also said to not try to burn your house down and just to eat out because you might poison your self with your own cooking."

"How dare you read other people's letters without permission" I was so mad at him that it made me want to kill him on the spot.

"Your mothet gave it to me without even folding the paper so I thought it's fine." Sai answered me with His

fake smile.

"urgggh! nevermind." I was walking away from so pissed off. Unexpectedly Sai held my hand and I was startled.

"Ano, forehead lets go eat ramen." He was smiling and I couldn't figure it if it's genuine or one of his facades. His hands were icy cold. He must have been waiting for quite a while. I calmed down.

"Iku." I replied at him and he let my hand go. Then we headed of Ichiraku's to grab some ramen. We caught up with Ino, Choji and Shikamaru on the way there. And found Hinata and Shino as we arrived. So all of us enjoyed eating ramen together.

"Naruto should be here so that this ramen dinner will be more fun." Choji blurted out.

"He could need a 5 bowls of ramen today." Shika agreed with a laugh.

"Where is he by the way Hinata?" I asked her.

"I... i-i don't know Sakura-chan. He left with Sasuke to see Tsunade-sama and after that. I didn't see him." Hinata answered me while her face turned into a tomato.

"Hinata-chan, do really like Naruto? I mean if you do then you must do something about it and make him fall in love with you." Ino was encouraging Hinata with her pep-talking.

"Give it a time Ino, Naruto will eventually see her someday." I tried to not pressure Hinata cause she might freek out.

"Common girls stop talking with such stuffs. There are guys here." Shikamaru got pissed off.

"Oh common shikamaru, I know how you really wanna date Ino but you get a cold feet everytime you try to say it." I retorted him with a tease. Only a few notices how Shikamaru seemed to be very protective with Ino whenever they have any mission and at times it seems to blunt to me that she really like her. Everyone was now laughing out loud while Shika turned into tomato red. We finnished our ramen then went back to our homes. Sai walked me home and then left me with just sayinf "Oyasume Ugly".

His actions seemed weird for me but then I just brushed it off my mind. He might just wanna start a bond with us.

The house was quite without mom and dad around. I took a hot shower to refresh my body from all the work I did today. After taking a shower I made a cup of hot chocolate and headed to my room. My window was slightly openned and the cool night air circulated around me. I walked towards my littke veranda to take a peek outside when i saw a shadow of a figure, I was scared at first but then as the light of the moon revealed his face. The fear that I felt was replaced by a startled feeling.

Sasuke. Why is he here. I moved a few steps near him to see a clearer view.

"Sasuke, why are you here?" I questioned him.

"I came to say goodbye." He replied.

"You'll be leaving tomorrow?" I remembered about his dealings with the 5 Kages.

"hnnn." was all he said and then he came closer to me.

"Sakura, I'm considering you into something." He told me directly looking into my eyes. His onyx ones are fantasizing to look at.

"Sasuke-kun, I don't know what you mean." I was feeling tensed as he grab into my chin and held it tightly in his firm palm.

"Just think about it." He said it while he let my chin go. "Bye."

And just like that Sasuke jumped off and vanished as I turn around I saw another silouhete of a person but then as I tried to come near it. The person vanished.