C h a p t e r 10

I walked the silent halls and trying to sense where Naruto and the others are. I can't stop thinking about what Orochimaru said earlier. Sasuke's really considering me? I should be in awe of happiness right now but I don't know why there is a string that's tugging me to be sad.

I sensed something on the right wing so I decided I would turn there but then I halted when I heard them talking.

"Sasuke, do you really plan to be Hokage?" A man's voiced that seemed to be Juugo spoke.

"Hnnn. yeah." Sasuke's voice replied.

"How about your clan? And your plans to revive it?"

"I am already planning on it Juugo, I'm considering options on it that will really benefit the Uchiha clan."

"Then if you are considering the best for your clan, then why are you pursuing that Konoichi, you know that Karin would be the better option between them. Uzumaki blood runs into her veins Sasuke and she is dearly in love with you." Juugo's words were like swords piercing through my heart. I tried to conceal my chakra but then I loosed gripped of it when tears started rolling of my eyes and I accidentally let a cry out.

"Who's there?!" Juugo rushed and was there in front of me. I was shocked and freeze on my stance. "Haruno-san?"

"Ano... go-gome .. I accidentally got here. I will leave now." I quicken my phase and went on the other side.

"Sakura." Sasuke's hands were halting my arms.

"Sasuke-kun." Was the only words I was able to say as tears were gushing out my eyes.

"Let her go Sasuke." Another voice came into the scene.

"Sai?" He was just right there in the shadows and revealed his face.

"Let her go Sasuke, you know what Tsunade has said to you right? You are not allowed to pick any of Konoha's Shinobi, only regular people. It was stated very clear to you the reason, so why are you still pursuing Sakura? Just let her go, you have caused her too much pain since before. Now give her the chance to be free" Sai's word made my tears fall even more.

"Hnnnn. I understand." Sasuke sounded like he have been defeated and decided to give up. He left along with Juugo and I was left with Sai. I looked at him with anger and pain in my eyes. What rights does he have to speak for me? I walked passed him and found the room Naruto was sleeping. I looked at his face, such serenity he had. I found a third bed there and decided to sleep in there.

You decided to give up rather than fight for me.

The sun was already shining brightly on that morning. We were all at the entrance door of Orochimaru's place and getting ready to leave.

"Sakura, come here first." Orochi's voiced sounded at the door. I walked towards him.

"Give this to Tsunade, it's a scroll Jiraya had given me, she might wanted to look at it..." He handed me the scroll. "Sakura, you and Sasuke are like the winds, you may go far to the ends of the earth but you always find yourselves back together. Good bye."

What Orochi told me was a shock but I walked back towards them and bid goodbye to Naruto and I just said nothing towards Sasuke. He glanced at me with a blank expression then turned around.

We all parted ways and set off to each our paths.