C h a p t e r 5

I woke up with the cool breeze of the morning. I checked the time 7:34. it's still early so I decided to lie in bed for an hour more.

I'm still considering you into something Sakura.

Sasuke's words kept ringing into my ears. I pondered on what he said and what he meant by that. Arrgh! That idiot,  he is still making me confuse even until this time. I hate this. I hate myself for still loving him and being so blunt about it. If only I could just forget about all of these emotions. But it swells on me every time I think about him. I have grown up physically, mentally and emotionally and so does my feelings for this Uchiha. It grew so much that even beyond the darkness that consumed him before, I still love him. Even if he tried to kill me and pushed me away, I still love him. I might be the president of MARTYRDOM! Damn.

Fufufu. A silly girl in love! Sasuke is so cool you know. Don't lose hope sakura-chan! Sasuke will eventually see you and your feelings will get through him someday. Cha!

Inner me, you really don't give up do you?!

There's no reason, specially now with what he is doing. Cha!

I shut off the thoughts in my mind. I might be a little stupid talking with my inner self. Instead I got ready to go to the hospital.

 I was walking on the streets when I saw Sai and he was walking towards me already.

"Hey Ugly!" He greeted me with his fake smiles.

"Why can't you stop calling me ugly?" I am already so pissed off by him. For Kami's sake it's still early in the morning. "Can you give me the favor of not ruining my day?"

"Common sakura it's not like you're not used to it. Anyway, Sasuke and Naruto already left this morning."

"Really? Why didn't Naruto even say goodbye?" I felt sad that he didn't inform me he will be leaving already.

"It's not like you won't see him after a few months of accompanying Sasuke." He said bluntly. "And besides I know you had a fare share of goodbye from Sasuke." I was shocked to hear this from him. Maybe he was that shadow I've seen after Sasuke left. I stared at him curiously.

"Well it's because I saw him walking over there as I left." Sai tried to explain.

"Oh. Okay." I was wrong it wasn't him. So who was is it?

"I'll see you around ugly. Keep away from chocolates." Then he went off and didn't even look back. I just continued on my way to the hospital and did my work duties.

-----

It has been a week already and I did my usual routine. My parents got back already from the vacation they had. Sai was the usual him, greeting me Ugly every time we meet. He is my companion for now since Naruto and Sasuke aren't here. Kakashi and Obito haven't even visited yet. Ino was busy with her team. So that's why I got stuck with this paint brush maniac. Even though Sai is sometimes annoying but the times we spent together made me see him beyond who he usually is. The way he really cares & some of his unnoticed reactions that are really genuine, at times it made me think I might grow into liking him. But then things blur out whenever he does those annoying things and says those irritating words. But then maybe..

"Hey ugly! What are you thinking?" Sai was waving his hands in front of my face. I got back into my conscious self.

"Nande?"

"I was asking you what the old hag wants from us because Shizune told me that she was looking for us."

"Uhhm. I don't know. Maybe she just needs something." I just said feeling a little bit tired from all day of work. Sai was waiting for me outside the hospital because as he said Tsunade-sama was looking for us. "It's already been a week and I haven't heard anything from Naruto."

"They're just busy and maybe enjoying and letting you out of the fun." Sai teased.

"Shut up. You jerk." I was about to punch him when he caught my hand and pulled me towards him. Our bodies got close to each other and our faces were inch away. My heart skipped a beat. How could I possibly be this close to Sai, our lips could met any moment from now. Ohwaaa! What is this! I felt my self started blushing.

"Ugly!" He said that to my face and laughed out loud.

"Why you! I'm really gonna kill you asshole!" I shouted at him as he jumped of from roof to roof. I followed him in ranged and anger! How could that jerk do that to me!

"Sai no baka!" I shouted at him. Then I realize we were on the direction of Tsunade's office. Lucky bastard!