C h a p t e r 3

It has already been a month since the victory. The Kages had made a decision with Orochimaru, Kabuto, Obito and Sasuke. They were given pardon with their sins but had to do a lot of things for the 5 Kages commands.

Orochimaru was allowed to lead on the Otogakure with a promise that he won't harm any shinobi and help the other villages with mid-nin and experiments. Orochimaru agreed and also asked a few things like supplies and other needs he has to bargain for.

Kabuto was then handled to be dealt with Konohagakure's elders since he was generally from Konoha. So as a result Konoha detained Kabuto with-in the walls of Konoha. He is under the care of Tsunade and is placed on the medical field to help nurses and doctors in the hospital find cure on diseases and experiments some medicine, he was not allowed to leave the village for any reasons unless it's allowed by the Hokage and the elders for 10 years. Its also a way for people to see Kabuto on the bright side.

Obito, as being the leader and partly the cause of the war was subjected to the 5 Kages and will be under a villages supervision for a year and then will be sent over to the next village to pay off his damages. Kakashi then volunteered to be the one escorting him and be his partner throughout the probation he will have, swearing to be there by his side and not leaving his bestfriend again.

Sasuke on the other hand was given pardon by the 5 Kages for his attempt to kill and attack them on the summit. He was only sentenced two help and serve the 5 Kages and each for 2 months and the he will be sent back to Konoha where he won't be able to leave for 8 years unless given a mission by Tsunade, which I doubt will ever happen if it's an A-class or an S-class mission.

Naruto on the other hand has been enjoying his time with his father. They have always been seen together doing some father and son stuffs. Naruto had been so happy now a days, being able to spend time with Sasuke, even if they are just eating ramen together at Ichiraku's or out on the field quietly sitting it seems like the silence speaks a lot of things. I most likely avoids them for a while, well not actually them just Sasuke. What he said to me that night was something I can't get off my mind. That's why I try to keep my distance away for him now. I try spending more time with Ino and Sai even if Sai annoys me a lot atleast I've got someone to keep me company.

"Hey Ugly!" Sai called out on me as I was walking out of the hospital.

"Yeah?" I just smiled at him when inside I really wanna beat the hell out of him for addressing me such nicknames in public.

"Today will be the day where the Edo-Tensie technique of Orochimaru will be taken out of the Hokages. Are you heading there?"

"Yeah. How about you?"

"I am, I was just waiting for you."

Sai's words was a shock. Why the effin hell would he wait for me? Yet I just brushed of the doubt in my head. "Okay let's go."

We arrived just on time Orochimaru had arrived there. There were a lot of people then, though there were no villagers, just some shinobi's who came to bid there farewell to the Hokages. Minato was there talking with Kakashi and Obito.

"I am glad to have been revived and was able to see you and Obito be reconciled again. Atleast I can say I'm not a failure as a teacher right?" Minato was addressing Kakashi.

"You were never a failure, we are honored to have a Hokage as our teacher." Obito said beaming a genuine smile towards Minato.

"Obito.." Minato said as he messed up his hair.

"Dad." Naruto came over to them.

"Kakashi and Obito, I hope you could watch over my son for me."

"Ehh, I don't need to be watched over Dad, I'm Uzumaki Naruto son of the forth Hokage and soon to be the 6th."Naruto announced proudly to them.

"Yeah if you could pass the Chunin exams." Kakashi said. They were all seen laughing over him.

"Hokage-sama." I was addressing towards Minato. "Sayonara." I beamed a smile.

"Hmm, Sakura-san you remind me so much of Kushina. Thank you for being a dear friend of Naruto." He replied to me.

"Naruto!" Kiba shouted as Shino and Hinata was walking behind him.

"Sa..sayonara 4th Hokage-sama." Hinata said with a low shy voice.

"Hinata! You're here, I'm glad to see you." Naruto held up Hinata's hands. Hinata seemed like she was starting to get tensed and was about to collapse but she composed herself back.

"Hmm, do you, ah. Somehow like Naruto, Hyuuga-san?" Minato asked out of curiosity when he also caught Hinata's expression.

"Ano.. I.. I. Yes, he is a good friend." Hinata stumbled through her words that it made me and Ino, who is beside me, chuckle. Everyone was now here.

"So I'll also leave him into your hands okay Hyuuga-san?" Minato tried to tease Naruto.

"Dad, I'm a guy why would you let a girl take care of me?" Naruto was pouting in embarrassment on what his father had just said.

"A man needs a woman to take care of him Naruto." Tsunade's words were said out loud as she is phasing near us. "Well so much of the chit-chatting. Orochimaru is already there with Kabuto and the other Hokages.

I looked around to the shinobi's and did not find Sasuke then when I sensed something behind me. I quickly turned around but I got hit by someone's shoulders. Itai! I looked up on the persons face and was about to get so mad but when I realized it was Sasuke I freeze on my place.

"Gome, Sakura I did not think you'd turn around." He said flatly.

"It's a ... it's fine I was just looking for Sai." I got lost of words.

"He's over there." He pointed on the direction everyone was walking over to.

"Oh. I shall follow them." I regain my senses and excused myself from the awkward situation when his hands reached over my shoulder. It made me freeze again.

"Hnn.." Was all he said and he let my shoulders go and I just walked on towards the other's direction. I still felt his warmth in my shoulder and the weight of his hands. I wondered what he will eventually say but then tried to cut it out my mind.

"Sakura are you alright?" Ino asked me as she examined my face. "You seemed pale."

"Yeah I'm fine. I just remembered something but lets just don't mind that for now." I said trying to get away from the topic. We all watched as Orochimaru placed on seals on each of the Hokages and as dust consumed them and all the life in them flew away like the dust. Naruto was tearing up and when I was about to reach into him, I caught Hinata holding out his hand and giving him the warmest smile I've seen. The view made me smile, now Hinata is moving towards Naruto's life. He held her hands tightly and brushed of the tears in His eyes.

Everyone was now walking away and returning back to the village. Only a few of us was left there.

"Sasuke, come with me to my office. We need to talk about something." Tsunade said.