C h a p t e r 13

The rest of the afternoon, I was very busy with a lot of things I needed to finish before the end of the month. I still have my reports that I need to submit to Tsunade-sama and the records of the patients I was handling. I just realized how late it was when one nurse had gone into my office.

“Sakura-san, it’s already 8:20, you could already go home now.” She said.

“Oh no! I didn’t know it’s already this late. Arigatou Mizume-san. I will continue this tomorrow.” I said as I place the paper I was holding to the pile of files on the corner and then we both went out of my office.

I dashed towards the bar thinking if Sasuke was already there waiting for me. As I was running on a small alley that is a shortcut in reaching that place, I turned to a corner and collided with someone.  I was supposed to hit the ground but the stranger caught me perfectly in his strong firm arms and my body felt safe by the broad chest that supported my weight.

“Itai! Gomenasai … I wasn’t-“I was cut off mid-sentence when I saw that it was Sasuke caught me. Heh! Destiny must be really pushing us together. Kyaaaa!

“You okay?” He said calmly though he looks a bit annoyed for being bumped into.

“Yeah. Gome Sasuke. I was worried that you might be waiting at the bar already.”

“It’s okay. I’m still on my way before you collided with me.”

“I’m really sorry.” I was so embarrassed to face him.

“So what is it that you want to say?” Sasuke and I was secluded on that dark small alley and it made me feel more tensed that I already am.

“Ano Sasuke ..” Oh god! I am out of excuses now , how will I drag him to that bar. “Ahh ..”

“You know Sakura …” His face was inches from mine right now. I feel like I’m about to collapse with this closeness we have. There is this crazy feeling in me that starts to build up, it makes me wanna crash my lips into his perfect ones and  how I wanna throw my arms into his shoulders and lock him to  me. The worst thing is the burning sensation of my neck, my mark is glowing with a sensation of pleasure and desire, it’s like Sasuke’s lips are on my neck and planting kisses on it. Then suddenly

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

I don’t know if I’m gonna be happy with what my stomach did, it was supposed to be mine and Sasuke’s special moment but then that was also a good sign, now I can drag him to the bar.

“Can we talk about it at the bar? I’m kind of hungry already.” He followed my lead and we arrive near at the grocery store.

“Sasuke I’m just gonna buy something.”

“Okay, I’ll wait here.”

“No no no! Just go ahead at the bar and save us a table.” I don’t wanna enter in there with him as everybody seems to surprise him. That’d be pretty awkward even if I really wanna go in with him there like a couple.

He walked towards it and then I heard Naruto’s big “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” and cheering from the crowd inside. I just bought a couple of drinks and went inside the bar.

Everyone there was a familiar face. Ino, Sai, Shika, Choji, Tenten, Lee-kun, Hinata & all our other academy friends. There are also our sensie and other friends we’ve known. I was overwhelmed by happiness for Sasuke’s birthday. I placed the drinks in the big table in the center of the crowd. Then suddenly Ino pulled me.

“Ne Sakura let’s go to the others. Why did you come so late here?” She questioned.

“I had a lot of things to do and I forgot about the time.” I retorted smiling idiotically.

“I really thought you’d come inside with Sasuke-kun. Guess I was wrong.”

“Ehhh? Why would I come in together with him?”

“Well Naruto told me you’re the one who’s supposed to make Sasuke come here. So I thought  ...”

“You’re silly!” I patted her back a little bit hard.

“Ow!” We were already with the rest of the group and they were all having their own conversation.

“Ne Sakura-chan? Why’d you didn’t come with Sasuke-kun earlier?” Shikamaru smirked as he looked at me.

“Eh?! Quit it out guys. We’re not-“ I was cut off when Choji shouted.

“Ne mina! That redheaded big boob’s girl and her gang is here!”

We all turned to the door, Orochimaru also popped in. Seems like this party is so complete. Ino nudge me on my shoulders.

“Just look at that bitch, look Sakura, she flung herself to Sasuke.” I don’t know if Ino is concerned about me or she just wanna piss me off. But the truth is Karin’s arms are around Sasuke and he did not even flinched to it. They’re super closed position did not even bother the others not even Naruto or Kakashi , like it’s the most normal thing on earth. The hell! Then I saw Tsunade-sama glanced at me, I was shocked to see her looking at me while Sasuke & Karin was right across of her in their table. I turned my gazed back at the others. Suddenly I felt a warm grip on my hand. Hinata

“Sakura-chan …” She said with concern in her eyes.

“What is it Hinata-chan?” I put on my best smile to hide the pain that’s building in me.

“You want some meatballs?” She smiles so warm.

“Hai!”

I loosen up my emotions that night; I don’t want pain to crawl into me tonight. I laughed with the others with their silly jokes and those funny memories we had in our academy days and missions while we were drinking beers.Tsunade was talking with Orochimaru & Kabuto for an hour and then she left. Shizune followed her then Kabuto also went out a minute after Shizune left.  Hinata and Naruto are seating beside each other and Hinata was smiling while Naruto starts his silly talks. Sasuke seemed to be fine with the whole birthday celebration thing cause he is not showing some negative reaction even when Karin is almost going to be sitting on his lap and obviously flirting with him.

“Ne Ugly!” Sai called out.

“Yeah?”

“Nothing, I’m just checking if you’re still alive in there.”

“Baka!” I had too many drinks and I feel like the booze was getting into me already because I started to feel so lightweight. Everyone seemed to be drunk now.

“Ino, let’s leave already. I wanna go home now.” I whispered to her.

“Okay.” She said as she stood up and we bid goodbyes to the others. Shikamaru and Sai said they’ll walk with us because we looked so drunk.

I don’t know how I was able to walk with my foot on the ground, I feel like I am the strongest ninja in konoha and I can fly. We reached into Ino’s house and Shikamaru stayed behind with her. When we were a few feet away, I turned around to say something to Ino but I saw two shadows on the corner kissing each other. Woah! That’s such a bold act to do Shikamaru, hope you don’t get slapped tomorrow.

Sai and I reached my house and when I was about to get inside Sai pulled my hand.

“Sakura.” He said as my body swung into his body and he was holding me close. “I’m sorry about what happened at Orochimaru’s …”

I couldn’t understand the rest of his words anymore, I am so drunk for the words to even sink inside my brain,  all I know was that a few tears fell into my face because of the sad and sorry feelings I get and I feel as he said those words to me.

“I’ll go now.” I told him as he let me go and then he went his way.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys that scene is still not on this chapter. It’s actually on the next one. Hehe hoped you liked this.

Vote and Comment :D

 --Iamfx908