Sleep Over with Ran and Rindou :P

"Hey, Tabi," you ask as the two of you are working. "Do you know anything about Chifuyu's younger days?"

"Hm, not much," She says, thinking. "Sometimes we talk about our childhood but not much. Why?"

"Oh, well I haven't really spoken with Mikey too much about his past, but I've met enough of his old friends at this point where now I know that they really aren't in touch anymore. But he never really spoke about his younger days and I haven't brought it up yet."

"Well, the only thing that I recall that would seem helpful to you would be that Fufu told me that they all used to be in like a little gang," Tabi says giggling. "It's that so funny. And I think he said Mikey was like the leader."

"What?" you say, giggling yourself now. "That sounds so silly, like I can't even imagine middle school boys in a gang."

"I know! I think that's why Chifuyu doesn't mention it that much since I always laugh. Maybe Mikey hasn't said anything either cuz of that."

"That would make sense," you say.

You two continue to work. Since you're working till close today, you head over to the back room when it got slow to take your break. You were drinking a coffee and scrolling on your phone when your phone buzzes with a text message. It's just a picture from Mikey. It's an arial view of a beautiful city, beautiful blue water and with many small buildings with orange roofs.

 It's an arial view of a beautiful city, beautiful blue water and with many small buildings with orange roofs

I'm jelly, you type. Where are you and why didn't you take me.

You see the typing bubble pop up while Mikey responds.

I'm in Italy, above Venice right now, you read. Next time, when whenever you want to go we can.

I'm going to hold you to that, you type back, thinking of traveling to such a beautiful place. Bye Mikey, I'm going to go back to work, enjoy :P

Before you can finish up your coffee, Tabi pops her head into the back room.

"Y/N," she says in a loud whisper. "That cute guy who you know came in, I forgot his name, but he wants to see you."

"Oh ok," you say getting up.

Heading back inside, you see Rindou at the counter.

"Do you want a vanilla chai latte, Rin?" you ask, getting started on the drink.

"Yes, please," Rindou says, his cheeks turning a light pink, complimenting his hair. "I also have something for you."

"Oh?"

You finish making the drink and head over to him to give it. Rindou takes the drink and gives you a medium orange box wrapped with a velvet blue bow.

"What's this," you ask, turning the box over in your hands.

"Ran wants you to wear it tonight to the club."

"Oh, well since you asked so nicely," you respond, rolling your eyes. "But I'm looking forward to tonight, thanks for inviting me."