Yarn

"Hi, Mitsuya," you answer happily, tucking your phone between your ear and shoulder, trying to keep it balanced while you clear away the plates from breakfast on the table, passing them to Mikey who's washing the dishes in the sink.

"Hi, Y/N," Mitsuya answers. "I'm glad you picked up! I wasn't sure if it was too early to call."

"Don't worry, this is perfect. Just finished up breakfast," you tell him, now starting to dry the plates Mikey washed up. "What's up?"

"I have some news that I think you'd be interested in."

"Oh? And what's this great news," you say, placing a hand on Mikey's arms that are now wrapped around your waist as he stands behind you, since now all the dishes are dried and washed.

"Luna was able to find The Phantom of the Opera movie CD—"

"WHAT!! OMG!" You shriek, interrupting Mitsuya and making Mikey jump.

"Yeah," Mitsuya says with a laugh, his voice sounding a bit far from the phone for a second, probably since he had to move his phone directly from his ear when you shrieked XD "So me and my sisters wanted to know if you wanted to come by and watch it with us? Maybe have dinner and watch the movie?"

"Ooo, that would be great," you tell him, Mikey now leaving some kisses on your neck. "You know Mitsuya, if you wanted to ask me out on a date you could have," you say with a giggle, and you can feel Mikey's lips form a smile against the skin of your neck."

"Y/N," Mitsuya says after a moment, his voice slightly higher in pitch than before. "Do you want to come over on Friday night?"

"Yeah, that's not a problem," you say, while Mikey picks you up effortlessly, holding you up by your waist as you remain on the phone, and walks the both of you over to the couch, and he sits down and puts you to sit on his lap. "That would be best of the girls too since it will be the weekend, so they won't have to worry too much about school work"

"Yeah, definitely," Mitsuya says. "I'll text you tomorrow about a time."

"Alright, thanks Mitsuya!"

"No problem, Y/N," Mitsuya says, saying good bye.

You giggle as you hang up the phone, Mikey now ticking your sides. You turn over on Mikey's lap, now straddling him. You catch his hands so his tickle attack stops. He's looking at you with a smug smile, you smiling back even though you're slightly out of breath from all your laughing.

"So," Mikey says. "You have a date with Mitsuya Friday?"

"Yep, and don't worry, Luna and Mana will be chaperoning," you say, sticking your tongue out and giggling.

"You like Mitsuya, right?"

You nod, you and Mikey still looking into each other's eyes.

"You remember what I said, right? About how... if you wanted to get close to him, that's fine? That still stands... it's still an option if you want it to."

"Mikey... it's not that simple. And I told you already now I almost kissed Rindou. I got lip blocked! All your talk of options makes it sound so easy to pull loads of boyfriends," you say with a fake sob, making Mikey laugh.

"Well, you're really special, Y/N," Mikey says, talking one of his hands and holding your chin. "I'm sure that a relationship with you is something that they don't want to mess up."

"That better stand for you too, Mikey!"

"Of course," Mikey says, leaning closer to you as he tugs on your chin to bring your face closer to his. "I'm going to do all I can to make we stay solid.... Did I tell you I have an appointment with a therapist tomorrow?"