Halloween

"Happy Halloween!" you say happily as you enter Ran's apartment, Mikey right behind you carrying two large pumpkins in his arms.

Rindou makes his way into the entryway when he hears your voice. When he sees the large bags that you're carrying,  he quickly takes them from you.

"Thanks, Rin," you say with a smile as you stretch out your arms above your head now that you're relieved of the weight of the bags. "How's everything going?"

"Everything going well," Rindou tells you as you and Mikey follow him to the living space. "Koko got some really cool decorations and Kakuchou and I are just about done setting up."

"I'm so glad that you guys were so receptive to my idea," you say as you help Mikey set down the pumpkins on the kitchen counter.

"Well we love any opportunity to party with you, Y/N," Ran says to you while he and Sanzu are pouring drinks into a large punch bowl.

"Though I don't see why we didn't just go to one of our clubs," Sanzu says with a pout.

"You could leave," Rindou says to Snazu, who proceeds to drop the bottle he was holding and proceeds to jump towards Rindou.

"Guys," you say, pulling Sanzu by the collar of his shirt before he and Rindou can start punching each other. "Come on, you two can help me carve these pumpkins."

You and Rindou end up carving a cute animal crossing design on your pumpkin while Sanzu dragged Akashi over to help him make a scary face on his pumpkin. Akashi brings two candles and pulls out a lighter from his pocket to light them. He gives you one and you both place the candles in your pumpkins.

"So, Y/N," Akashi says to you as you place your pumpkins amongst the other decorations in the living room. "Have you been able to do anything fun for Halloween?"

"Hmm, yea actually! Last night I went to a little party at Chifuyu's place and that was nice," you tell him.

"Was it a costume party?" Ran asks you as he passes you a drink.

"If you wanted to dress up you could... I went as Edward from Twilight while Kazutora was Bella and Baji was Jacob," you tell them. "To be honest, I think Baji just wanted an excuse not to wear a shirt."

"He must have had a good time," Akashi says. "Since he's still hungover."

"Yeah, he definitely enjoyed himself," you say with a giggle. "But I'm glad that I invited him so he could see his old friends."

Akashi nods in response and passes you the TV remote for you to pick out a movie while you sat with Mikey on the couch.

"Did you do anything else," Akashi asks.

"Yes, actually! Earlier I stopped by Mitsuya's house and helped his sister's get ready for a Halloween event at their school."

"That's very nice of you, Y/N. I'm glad you had a nice Halloween."

"And it's not over yet," you say.

"That's right, it's not!" Sanzu says yelling, standing up the couch and the drink in his hand spills out on to Rindou who was sitting on the floor by him.

You and the older brothers of the pair can't help but laugh as Rindou pulls Sanzu by the leg, causing him to fall off the couch.

Mikey watches you with a smile as he takes in your joyful expression.

—————————

Earlier in the day:

"Mitsuya," you say. "Check out all these face paints I got with Mikey. Do you think the girls will like them?"

"Yeah, those are perfect," he answers as he takes out the paints and sets them up[ on the coffee table as the two of you are sat on the floor around it. "Face paint would go so well with Mana's frankenstein costume."

"Good thinking!"

The two of you were waiting for the girls to change into their costumes. Earlier all of you had baked some cupcakes and brownies. Luna and Mana's school was hosting a haunted house for the younger kids, and the girls were going to be dressed up and bringing in the treats for the event.

Once you and Mitsuya got the girls all ready, the two of you walked them to their school since there were loads of cupcakes and brownies to carry. After that, you went back to Mitsuya's house to wait for Mikey to pick you up later once he was done with his work. Mitsuya made you a late lunch and you both ate. Once you were done, you headed over to his room to listen to your vinyl records on his record player.

As Mitsuya flicked through your records, you laid down on his bed, snuggling under his covers to make yourself cozy.

"You look right at home," Mitsuya says to you after he plays one of the records, receiving a hum in response from you.

You scoot over closer to the wall and pull back the covers for him to join you. Mitsuya blushes before sitting down on his bed, his back facing your pouting face. Wrapping your arms around his waist, you try to pull him back.

"Y/N, what are you doing," he says, his voice slightly high.

"Come one, Mitsuya," you say whining. "I'm feeling sleepy. Let's nap for a bit."

"W-won't Mikey be here soon?"

"Nooo, Mikey won't be picking me up for at least two hours! So let's nap. Isn't the music so relaxing," you say gently, running a finger up and down his spine, causing a shiver to run down his body.

Mitsuya turns around to look down at you, your face still has a slight pout and your cheeks are smushed since you're laying down with your face against his pillow. He sighs before laying down next to you and you pull the covers over him. You arm an arm around him while and close your eyes, slowing drifting off to sleep.

"Happy Halloween, Y/N," Mitsuya softly mumbles.