Night and Morning After

"Y/N," Kakuchou says slowly, watching you as you sat on the opposite side of the limo. "Are you alright?"

"After all that?" you ask with a dry chuckle, your eyes on your purse next to you, your mind on the contents inside. "I guess I could be worse?"

"Thank you for helping us," Kakuchou says after a moment.

"I know you guys would have done the same for me," you say quietly. "Do you know if Mikey is back?"

"No, not yet," Kakuchou answers after checking his phone. "We finished... earlier than expected."

"Do you think you could stay with me until he gets back then?"

"Of course, Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakuchou gives you space as you follow him to his suite. He said he didn't mind being at Mikey's place but you insisted waiting at his since the last thing you wanted to do was inconvenience him. Even though he told you it wouldn't be a big deal, you hated the thought of making Kakuchou having to head home to his suite in the middle of the night when he really should be asleep. So you said that you would just wait for Mikey here.

Kakuchou leaves you a change of clothes in his spare bathroom before heading off to wash up as well. You discard your dress and hop into the shower. Once you're dried off, you slip on Kakuchou's shirt. The soft material is long enough to where you decide it's fine to disregard the sweatpants he left for you. Despite being his smallest pair, they still would have been too big for you. You don't see Kakuchou in the living room or kitchen so when you find yourself peeking your head into his bedroom, you can't stop yourself from crawling into his bed and pulling the comfy covers over you. You lay on your side, away from the window looking over the city and instead face another door in the room. It's closed but you can see the light coming out from under the gap.

That must be the bathroom, you think.

You wish you could fall asleep in your comfortable spot, but you can't seem to shut your eyes, your mind still running since the incident at the restaurant.

"Oh, Y/N," Kakuchou says, your eyes snapping to his form backlighted by the bright lights inside the bathroom. "Do you want to go to sleep?"

"I doubt that I can right now, but we can try," you say, your eyes following his movements as Kakuchou reaches an arm back inside the bathroom and switches off the light in there.

The room is only illuminated by the city lights coming through Kakuchou's wall to wall window now. But it's enough to see his toned body move over to his dresser where he picks out a plain shirt to put on, as he came out of the bathroom only wearing a pair of sweatpants low on his hips. You pull back the covers a bit, clueing Kakuchou to join you as he slips his shirt over his head. He slowly lays down in the bed, careful not to get too close to you. You pull the covers over the both of you, noticing that he looks stiff with his arms close to his body as he is facing up and glues his eyes to the ceiling.

"If this makes you uncomfortable we can go sit on the couch or something," you say, sitting up in the bed.

"N-no, this is fine," Kakuchou says, quickly sitting up in the bed as well.

"Alright," you say, laying back down on your side, facing him.

Kakuchou scoots back down, but this time he reaches one arm up to support his neck as he lays on his back.

"Would it be alright if I held an arm around you?"

"S-sure," Kakuchou says, the dark room hiding the blush on his face as you scoot a bit closer and snake an arm over his waist.