More Coffee...?

You knock twice on the door before entering. Baji stands by his desk, shuffling some papers, backlit by the diminishing light of the setting sun filtering in through the floor to ceiling windows.

"Hey, Y/N," Baji says as he turns to look at you. "What's up? Just got back from work?"

You hum in response as you make your way over to him, placing the to-go coffee cup on his desk before taking a quick sip from the one in your other hand.

"I brought this for you," you tell him, gesturing to the cup that you just placed down on the desk. "A London Fog to go with the gloomy weather that we've been having."

Baji lets out a laugh before picking up the cup and taking a sip.

"Thank you," he says with a smile.

"Would it alright if I hung out here for a bit? Mikey's still in that meeting."

"I don't know, Y/N.... I'm pretty busy right now," Baji says hesitantly.

"I won't bother you, I'll just sit on the couch for a couple minutes. They should be done soon," you say, glancing up at the clock on the wall.

"I... think you should just wait for Mikey at your place," Baji says, not meeting your eyes.

"But it's silly when he's right down the hall for me to go all the way up stairs and come back when I'm just meeting him so we can go grocery shopping," you say, giving Baji a confused look as you try to figure out what's come over him.

Baji never had a problem with you hanging around his office before.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," Baji says, finally meeting your eyes with a pleading look.

"I-it's alright," you say. "I'll see you later."

Baji let out a sigh as he watched you head out of his office and closed the door behind yourself.

You take a glance around the hallway before walking a bit down it, stopping in front of the door to the conference room that connects to Mikey's office. As the doors to the conference room and Mikey's office we closed, you know that they're still in their meeting. Walking over to the one of the plush arm chairs that decorated the area, you slumped down and stared at the door to the conference room, waiting for it to open as you finished your coffee.

Ran was the first to exit the conference room about ten minutes later.

"Y/N," he says when he spots you in your seat. "Waiting for me with a cup of coffee? You shouldn't have."

"Good thing I didn't then," you say, shaking the coffee cup to show that it was empty.

"You wound me, Princess," Ran says with a hand over his heart, smiling when you laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," you say, giving him a wave as he heads off to call the elevator.

Rindou was the next to exit the conference room, a small smile formed on his face as soon as he saw you.

"Y/N, what are you doing out here?" he asked as he walked over to you, extending out a hand to help you out of your seat.

"Just waiting for Mikey," you answer, your own smile reflecting his as he continued to hold your hand in his.

"But don't you usually wait in Baji's office?" Rindou asks with a tilt of his head towards Baji's office down the hallway.

"Needed a change of scenery," you say with the best smile that you could muster.

"Alright," Rindou says, sensing that you want to drop the subject. "We're still on for lunch tomorrow, right?"

"Yep, it's a date," you answer, making Rindou blush lightly.