Peridot

Following the gps on your phone, you head over to the address that Kazutora sent you for his fashion designer friend. You arrive at a cute fabric shop. Entering the shop, you look around at the beautiful fabrics. A small old lady comes up to you.

"Hello, dear," she says, her big round eyes looking up at you through her glasses. "Is there anything in particular that you're looking for?"

"Hello, ma'am, I'm actually looking for a designer. My friend told me his name is Mitsuya. Is he in today?"

"Oh, Mitsuya is always in," she tells you. "He has his own studio just upstairs."

She guides you to the back of the store, where you can see a set of stairs heading up.

"I was just going to head up myself," she tells you, walking behind the counter. "But since you're here, would you mind taking up this tea tray to him."

"Of course, that's not a problem," you say, taking the tray with a tea pot and tea cup and cookies.

The lady leans down under the counter and straightens back up, now holding another tea cup.

"Here you go dear," she says, placing the new cup on the tray. "You enjoy some tea too."

"Thank you so much," you say to her, giving her a slight bow before heading up the stairs.

Carefully taking each step one at a time as not to spill anything on the tray, you eventually arrive at the landing. There's no door but there's a curtain covering the entrance to the room. You knock on the wall next to the curtain and wait for someone to come.

You hear the shuffling of feet before you see a hand grabbing the curtain and pulling it back, revealing a man with tousled grey and black hair, wearing an earring with a silver cross and tape measure around his sweater clad shoulders.

"Hello," he says politely to you, but he seems slightly surprised to see you.

"Hi, are you Mitsuya? I'm Y/N," you tell him. "Kazutora told me to stop by and see you in regards to a dress."

"Oh!" he says, stepping back and holding the curtain back for you to enter the room. "Yes, Kazutora texted me last night. And you brought up the tea set, thank you very much."

You hand him the tea set and follow him as he walks over to a desk. It's cluttered with many papers with all different types of designs, but he pushes them aside before setting down the tea set. You stand by the desk while he walks around the room to grab another chair. He brings it to you and you sit down as he walks around the desk to sit in his chair. You pour tea in both of the cups.

"So, Y/N," he says, handing you some cookies. "What type of dress are you looking for?"

"Well, to be honest with you," you start, taking a bite of the cookie. "I don't have anything in mind, not even color. I'm just looking for like a fancy formal dress. I got invited to a dinner that's in two weeks. So I know this is last minute, so it's ok if you can't do this right now."

"No, that's no problem, I have some time now," Mitsuya says, taking a sip of his tea. "And honestly you're giving me free reign so I would love to make a dress for you."

"Really," you say, clasping both of your hands together in excitement. "Thank you so much!"

"It's nothing, really. Thank you for coming to me. We can take your measurements and I'll make some designs, and you can tell me which ones you like and we can go from there."

"That sounds good to me," you say.

"Here," he says, getting up from his chair. "Stand over here on this platform and I'll take your measurements."