Dropping By

"Oh, hey Y/N," you hear Mitsuya say through your phone. "What's up?"

"Hi, Mitsuya. Not much. I actually had to stop by the house of the cafe's owner.... She had broke her leg so one of us had to see her to drop off some important papers. But the neighborhood she lives in is actually the one you took me to when we visited Emma and Draken. I was thinking that since I was out here that I could drop by and visit them. What do you think?"

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. Do you remember where the shop is?"

"Could you send me the address, Mitsuya?"

"Yeah, not a problem. I'll text you it right now. Have a good time, alright?"

"Thanks, Mitsuya!" you say, hanging up the phone.

As you approach the bike shop, you see two figures outside. One was sat on a box while in conversation with the other person who was sat on the floor and working on the bike in front of him. Once they realized that you were coming towards the shop, they stopped their conversation. The one working on the bike continued his work while the other watched you as you neared with calm eyes and a lollipop stick between his lips.

"Um, hello," you say as you stopped in front of them, unsure of what to do since you're here at the shop but there's no sign of Draken.

The one working on the bike looks up at you now, his emerald green eyes searching your face.

"Hi, is there something I can help you with?" he asks.

"I-I was wondering if Draken or Emma were in," you say, trying to keep your voice calm,

You're started by just how pretty the man in front of you is, his blonde hair parted down the middle perfectly framing his face. Some sort of scar took up the top side of his face so you tried not to stare at him in case he thought you were ogling at his scar. So you quickly glance at the man sitting down on the box but he was just as pretty, his own gorgeous face also framed by two strands of hair while the rest of it was pulled back in a pony tail.

"Oh, they're actually out today," the man working on the bike tells you. "Do you want to leave them a message?"

"That's alright," you say quickly, waving your hands and taking a step back. "I was just in the area so I was thinking that I would drop by and see them if they were free, but it's no problem. I'll be on my way."

"If you'd like you can wait for them," the man sitting on the box calls out to you, making you spin around as you were talking away to look back at them. "They should be back in a bit."

"Are you sure?" you say, walking up to them again. "I don't want to bother you guys. I can always just see them another day...."

"Here, sit down," the man says, pulling another box next to him and motioning you to sit down. "I'm Wakasa."

"Hi, I'm Y/N," you say as you take a seat.

"And that's Inui," Wakasa tells you, as Inui gives you a small wave from behind the bike. "So how do you know Draken and Emma?"

"Oh, Mitsuya introduced me to them," you tell the men. "Oh and I actually made a blanket for their baby."

You take out a package from your bag, as you had wrapped the blanket up in some wrapping paper.

"That's so kind," Inui says. "They actually went to see a house."

"A house?"

"Yeah, they want something with more space for the kid to grow up and play."

"That makes sense," you say. "What do you think they'll do with the space above the shop?"

"Oh, actually I think I'll move in there," Inui tells you. "I work the shop with Draken so if they move out I'll probably take over the apartment."