A Play and a Dance

When you wake up, you find Rindou's arm wrapped tightly around you as you lay on your back, his face close to your ear and soft snores come from his mouth. You gently peel his arm off of you and use your body strength to get over him, proving to be a difficult task in the low loft space. Once you overcome that hurdle, you're faced with Ran, sleeping soundlessly on his back, his mouth slightly parted. You place one arm and one leg on the other side of his body, and the final stretch of leaving the loft is now in your sights. But as you start to hover up and over Ran, his hands suddenly wrap around your waist, pulling you down on to him.

"What the fuck, Ran," you sternly whisper, slapping his chest.

"Hmmm, I don't know what you're talking about, Princess," Ran mumbles, his eyes still shut, a smirk playing at the corners of his mouth. "I'm asleep. How about you join me?"

You pry his hands off of you and roll over and quickly scoot over to the loft stairs. Once you're safely down, you make your way to the bathroom quietly and start to get ready for the day. Once you're all done and dressed, you head up to the loft again to check on the brothers.

Ran is laying on his side, facing you as you peek your head up to look into the space. Rindou is still sleeping, still curled up on his side, facing the spot where you were sleeping.

"Come on, you creep," you say, poking Ran's hand that was nearest to you. "It's time to wake up."

You head back down and think about what you could make for breakfast. You would have liked some coffee but you don't want to wake RIndou with all the noise. Ran comes behind you and wraps his arms around you, placing his head on your shoulder.

"What are you thinking about," he says, his hot breath tickling your ear.

"Just about what to make for breakfast.... I don't want to make too much noise and wake Rin."

"Don't worry about Rindou, he's a deep sleep. And don't worry about breakfast, I'll make us something. This is a nice espresso machine. Can you make us some coffees?"

"Okay, I'll get started if Rindou really won't wake up," you say, stepping away from Ran.

The both of you work on your own breakfast items. Once you're both done, you have a beautiful set of coffees and maple brown sugar oatmeal.

"I need to call Kakuchou," Ran says. "Rindou and I need some clothes, and a ride."

"Alright, I'll wake up Rindou."

Ran hums as he turns to make his call, you heading back up to the loft. You slowly lay down next to Rindou, facing his bare back. You gently run your fingers down the tattoo that covers one half of his body.

"Rin," you say softly, trying to wake him up. "Rindou, it's time to wake up."

You try nudging him but he doesn't stir. You gently place a hand on his shoulder and prop your head over his. You gently whisper his name in his ear and place a kiss under his ear lobe. This wakes him up.

Rindou slowly turns over to face you, his sleepy eyes taking in your face.

"Come on, sleepy head," you say, patting his cheek. "It's time to get moving."

Rindou groans before stretching his long limbs and following you down the loft stairs. Ran is standing while drinking his coffee as he is waiting in the kitchen for the two of you.

"Were you able to get in touch with Kakuchou?" you ask as you take the seat in the chair next to him at the kitchen counter.

"Yes, he should be here soon. What time do you have work, Y/N?"