Lip Blocked

Finishing up the book you're reading, you put it down on Mikey's desk. He's working on the otherwise of his desk, typing away on his computer.

After your shift at the cafe, you came over to the Sano LLC building to meet up with Mikey since you finished early. But something came up and now Mikey has a lot of work to do before he finishes.

"All done with the book?" Mikey asks, eyes not leaving his computer screen.

"Yeah," you answer with a sigh, crossing your arms over your chest as you lean back in the chair. "Wouldn't recommend."

"That bad huh."

You merely nod and pout, Mikey letting out a small smile as he holds back a laugh from seeing your face and moody behavior.

"I'm sorry that things got crazy here," Mikey saying putting out his hand across the desk, palm facing up.

You take your hand and put it in his, intertwining your fingers through his. But before you can say it's no problem, there's a knock at the door.

"Come in," Mikey calls, bringing your hand up to his lips and quickly giving it a kiss.

Kakuchou enters the office with a stack of papers.

"This should be the last of it," Kakuchou says as he comes near the desk, putting the papers on the desk. "Hi, Y/N, how are you?"

"Kaku," you say, whining. "I'm sooo bored now :("

"I'm sorry for giving Mikey more work," Kakuchou says, blushing as he's looking down at you pouting.

"It's okay," you say with a dramatic sigh, leaning back into the chair and lifting your arm up to lightly put your hand to your forehead. "I'm just being dramatic and touch starved. Wow is me."

"Uh, I think Rindou just got back from his work for today....," Kakuchou says, checking his phone.

"Oh? You don't want to keep me company, Kaku?" You say with a wink, sending the poor guy into a blushing frenzy.

"Y/N," Mikey says quickly before you could tease Kakuchou anymore. "Kakuchou is going to help me finish up these papers. How about you go hang out with Rindou for a bit?"

"Okayyy," you sing, getting up from your chair and going around the desk to Mikey's side.

"I'll text you the code for the elevator to get to his floor right now," Mikey says, picking up his phone off the desk and starting to type as you wrap your arms around his shoulder and lean in to him.

Once he's done, you give him a kiss on his lips before waving to Kakuchou and heading up the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rinnnn," you call, pressing your face close to his door as you knock. "Rinnnndou."

You fall forward when Rindou opens his door. Thankfully he catches you by putting his hands on the sides of your arms, while your hands reach up to catch yourself against his chest.... his bare chest.

"H-hi, Y/N," Rindou says, blushing as he looks down at you.

"Hi, Rin!!" You say happily, reaching your arms up around his neck. "What took you so long :("

"I-I just got out of the shower," Rindou says as you nuzzle your head against his neck and his fluffy hair.

"Oh, so that's why you're not wearing a shirt," you mumble.

Rindou quickly unwraps your arms from his neck and steps away.

"You head into the living room, Y/N," Rindou says, jogging towards his room. "I'll be right back."

You nod as you slowly walk over to the living, picking up the remote for the TV before flopping down on the middle of the couch. Rindou returns a few minutes later, now wearing a black oversized sweatshirt in addition to his jeans. He sits down on the end of the couch next to you, one of his arms resting on the couch arm.

"How was your day?" You ask, scooting over to him so you can cuddle into his side, wrapping his arm closest to you between yours.

"It was... fine. Better now," Rindou says with a small smile, making you giggle.

"Wanna watch TV?" You ask, using the TV remote after getting a nod from Rindou.

After turning something random on, you continue snuggling into Rindou's side, his arm eventually wrapping around you, laying around your waist. Unconsciously, your fingers start playing with the hem of his sweatshirt. Having enough of your finding, a pink faced Rindou looks down at you.

"Y/N," Rindou starts to say.

"I really like this sweatshirt, Rindou...."

"Thank you?"

"I'm feeling a bit cold," you say, looking up to Rindou with big doe eyes.

"Do you want me to get some blankets?"

"No... can I have your sweatshirt?" you ask shyly.

"W-what?"

"Pleasssee," you plead, sitting up and putting your hands together, the bracelet on your wrist dangling and catching the light from the chandelier.

The bracelet Rindou gave you. Rindou gulps when he notices you still wearing it.

"Fine," Rindou says after a moment, a small sigh escaping his lips.

He reaches his arms up, hands pulling on the fabric of the sweatshirt on his back. As he starts to pull the fabric up, his bare torso is slowly revealed. You scoot yourself up to straddle his lap, reaching your arms up to his to help him pull off his sweatshirt. Pushing the sweatshirt off of his arms, you lock your hands with his above his head, both of your faces close of each other.

"Thank you," you say with a big smile, taking the sweatshirt from his hands and pushing your own arms through.

Still sitting on his lap, you place your hands on his shoulders, one hand moving to let a finger trace his tattoo, going down his chest. Rindou's arms come to hold on tightly to your waist.

"What's with you today," he mumbles, watching your finger gently graze his skin.

"I don't know...," you say, looking into his eyes now. "I guess... I just want to be touched...."

"Touched?" Rindou says, a blush starting to spread along his face.

You merely nod, bringing your own eyes down to look at his tattoo. But Rindou brings a hand to your chin, lifting it up so you were looking at him. He slowly leans forward, stopping only when your lips are just centimeters apart. You can feel his gentle breath brushing against your lips, as his are slightly parted. You watch as his tongue darts out quickly to lick his lips. You both close your eyes, the distance just about to be closed.

But the door of the apartment suddenly opens. Ran bursts through the door. You and Rindou both snap your eyes open and look at him.

"Rindou, let's go have— oh," Ran says, now seeing you and Rindou on the couch.

You reach over to the pillow next to Rindou and throw it with all your might at Ran, hitting him in the head and knocking him to the floor.

"Dinner?" you say to Rindou, as Ran gets up from the floor. "Mikey and Kaku should be done now too. Let's all go eat."