Fettuccine Alfredo

"Y/N," Ran says, looking across from you at the table, the slice of cake in front of him untouched. "Sanzu and I are both genuinely sorry for what happened that night we all went out to the club."

"Yeah, doll face," Sanzu says, stirring his coffee absentmindedly, eyes watching you. "I didn't mean to make you cry."

"Well, what did you mean to do then, Sanzu," you say letting out a sigh as you turn your gaze from looking at the men to the windowed walls behind them, letting in the afternoon light into the office. "Rindou, can you cut me another slice of cake?"

Rindou cuts you another slice of the cake that's in the middle of the table as he sits next to you. Taking a sip of your coffee, you watch the two men sitting in front of you again.

"But I can see that this is some sort of an attempt at an apology... so I will forgive the both of you this one time. Pull any shit like that again and that's it," you say firmly. "No one can touch me without my consent."

"Thank you for being so kind and forgiving, Princess," Ran says, making you roll your eyes at him. "Maybe we can go out to celebrate?"

"Takeomi said that he went to a great Italian spot the other day," Sanzu adds. "How about we go there?"

"Fine," you say after a few minutes of mulling it over. "We can go tomorrow night since Mikey's going to be away with Kakuchou and Baji. You guys better behave yourselves."

"Yes, ma'am," Ran and Sanzu say at the same time, making you and Rindou both roll your eyes at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have to go," you mumble into Mikey's chest as you lay your head on his chest, the both of you laying down in bed for the night.

"Just have to check up on something.... But I'll be back in the morning," Mikey says, patting your hair. "You just try to enjoy your evening with the others and then when you wake up in the morning, I'll be right here."

"Hmmm, so you want me to keep the bed warm for you," you say with a giggle as you look up to his eyes, barely visible with the dim light coming in through the windows.

"Yeah, you sleep here. You know, I feel like at this point you should just move in with me...."

"Oh and what gave you that impression," you say sarcastically, trying to hide the blush now on your face. "We only share your bed like, every night."

Mikey lets out a laugh, a smile on his face as he relishes in the fact that despite his work, he's able to see you everyday, eat with you, sleep in your comfort. He never knew it before, but this is want he wants in life. You're what he wants in life.

"Yeah, we need to consolidate our places," Mikey says after a few minutes. "You have your apartment here and we have this loft. And then there's my floor at headquarters that I haven't stepped a foot in since forever...."

"Okay, okay, you don't have to rub it in my face, Mr. Big Shot."

"Y/N," Mikey says softly. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, of course," you say, moving off of Mikey's chest and scooting up in the bed so you're laying down next to him, the both of you on your sides now and facing each other. "Ask away."

"Where... do you see yourself in the future?"

"Hmm," you say, keeping your voice low to match his. "When I was younger... I used to think I could have my life planed out easily. Married at like 24, kids by 25 with a house and great job. But here I am.... To be honest, I stoped trying to picture my future a long time ago.... and now I just go with the flow. But, I think what I do see myself doing is going back to school to get a degree in programing.... That's something that I've been thinking about lately."

"I think that's great, Y/N," Mikey says softly once you're done. "I have some connections at the university if you ever want to apply.... Just let me know."