House Warming

You were sat on the couch in Mikey's office. While he was working at his desk, you were working on crocheting a baby hat. Emma had messaged you saying how much she loved the blanket you knitted so you thought it was a perfect time to make a hat since it was getting cold out. When you were unpacking your things, you had found your old crochet hook so you kept that aside with some yarn and brought those items down to Mikey's office once you put away all your belongs in Mikey's place.

Well, now our place.

"Come in," Mikey says after you hear a knock at the door, allowing Kakuchou to enter the room.

Also entering the room after Kakuchou was Sanzu and Rindou, both pushing against each other's shoulder to enter the room first, but instead managing to squeeze through the doorway at the same time.

"Hi, Kakuchou," you say as Kakuchou waves to you as he heads over to Mikey's desk with some papers.

"Hi, Y/N!" Sanzu shouts, pushing Rindou away as they near you.

"Hi, Sanzu, hi, Rindou," you say, carefully putting your yarn to the side as to not lose your place on your project. "What's up?"

"Yes, what do the both of you need?" Mikey asks from his desk, clearly annoyed by their loud intrusion.

"Oh we heard that Y/N was going out so we wanted to know if she wanted a ride," Sanzu says quickly, placing a hand over Rindou's mouth.

Rindou must have bit Sanzu's hand the way Sanzu yelped in pain and jumped away from Rindou.

"I was going to say that I could take Y/N if she needed a ride but this one wants to tag along too," Rindou says with a sigh.

"Alright, whatever Y/N wants then," Mikey says, looking over the new paperwork with Kakuchou. "I said that I would take her but if she wants to go with you that's fine too."

"Yeah you seem busy now too, Mikey," you say, getting up from the couch and walking to Mikey's desk. "I'll head out with Rindou then and I'll see you tonight?"

"Okay, text me when you want to come home," Mikey says, looking up at you as you stand next to him. "I'll come pick you up."

You nod before leaning down and placing your arms around his shoulders and giving him a kiss.

"Sanzu, if you're coming along you have to behave," you say sternly, watching the pretty pink haired man as he nods quickly, taking your hand in his before rushing out of the room, Rindou hot on your heels.

"Y/N, do you want me to sit with you in the backseat?" Sanzu asks you as you all arrive at Rindou's car.

"No, Y/N is sitting in the passenger seat," Rindou says, opening the car door for you and ushering you in.

Once you're seated, Rindou goes to the driver's side while Sanzu gets in the back.

"Um, so you know where I'm going right?" You ask Rindou as he starts driving.

"Yes, of course," Rindou says quickly. "..... No."

"I'm going to Tabi's new place," you say with a giggle before telling him where it was.

"And will it be just you and your friend?" Sanzu asks, leaning forward in his seat so he was closer to you.

"Well, her boyfriend Chifuyu will be there, they're having a small house warming party. So there's going to be a few of their mutual friends who've I've met before. So I think it'll be a nice get together."

"Have a good time, Y/N," Rindou says once he pulls the car in front of Tabi and Chifuyu's building.

"Thanks, Rindou," you say, leaning over and giving him a kiss on his cheek.