Meeting the Boys

"Are you ready to head out?" Mikey asks as you finish your glass of wine.

"Yep, I'm good to go if you are," you say, taking the napkin off your lap and placing it on the table.

"Alright, lets head up," Mikey says, getting up from his chair and walking over to pull yours out.

You two exit the restaurant, you head into one of the main elevators to head up to the upper floors.

"Ran's suite is on the 62nd floor... and his bother's is there too, across the way. That way both of them share that floor," Mikey explains.

You watch as he puts in a special code on a keypad hidden by a panel before the elevator starts to move.

"To access certain floors, you need a code, like for each of our suites," Mikey says, as he sees you watching him.

"That makes sense," you say, leaning back against the elevator wall. "Thanks for having me for dinner, by the way," you say, looking over to Mikey.

"It's nothing, as long as you enjoy, that's enough thanks for me," Mikey says, giving you a smile and taking your hand as the elevator doors slide open.

You look out at a good sized room. It's not overly decorated but it's fancy enough. It reminds you of a hotel lobby. There's just two doors, both directly across from each other on the walls to the side.

"The door to the left is Ran's, and the right is RIndou's," Mikey says as you two step off the elevator, heading towards Ran's door. Mikey knocks once, before it's quickly opened.

Ran opened the door, standing back to let you two enter. Gathered around the entry way are a group of men. Recognizing Rindou and Baji and Sanzu, you give them a wave.

"Hello, everyone," you say, as they're all just staring at you in silence, almost in anticipation. "I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you all."

"It's good to see you again, doll face," Sanzu says as he steps forward, his pink hair blowing behind him with his quick steps. "I'm Sanzu, just in case you forgot about me, though I'm not sure if you could. Do you know everyone here?"

"Uh, no," you say.

You were still holding on to Mikey's hand when Sanzu pulls you away, placing his hands on your shoulder as he stands you in front of each man.

"This is Rindou, I heard you met him down stairs. This is Baji, he was at the cafe that day we all first met. This guy here is Kakuchou. And this is Ran, our lovely host for this evening," he says, spinning you back around to look at him. "We have a few more guys but they couldn't make it. A shame though. Their loss," Sanzu says as he bursts out laugh.

Taking that moment to escape, you side step back to Mikey.

"It's nice to meet you, Kakuchou," you say, looking at him since he was the only one you haven't met previously. You notice the scar the goes across his head and his two different eye colors. But despite those differences, he was very handsome.

"It's nice to meet you too, Y/N," Kakuchou says, blushing.

The others turn to look at him now, as he somehow interrupted their train of thought as they stared at you.

"Uh, so what did you guys want to do?" You ask around the room.

Ran comes up to you and takes your hand, pulling you towards the living room, since you were all still standing around the entrance way. "How about I pour us some drinks. Do you like whisky, Y/N? I really have anything so just tell me what you like," he says looking down at you as he pulls you forward.