{12}

~Alaia~

Thor handed me a mug of hot chocolate. The sweet smell filled my nose before I even lifted it to take a sip.

"Thank you" I smiled as I took a long sip of the warm drink. It was so delicious, Thor made the best hot chocolate.

"How are you?" He asked. We were sitting on the back porch while the rest of the avengers slept in. Christmas was a success and they all decided the days after would be resting days.

Tony said he was prepping for New Years (since he plans on partying for a week straight).

"Fine" I simply said.

"Are you sure you aren't....mad at my brother?"

"Of course I am" I chuckled, "But I won't be for too long. I'll get over it"

"He's an idiot..don't let what he said ruin you two's relationship"

"What relationship?" I say coldly.

I mean, we don't have a relationship. Never did. I admit I started to catch feelings- but no more.

He fucking ruined it.

"Come on, Alaia. You make him so happy" Thor sighed. I rolled my eyes

"Really? Doesn't seem like it, especially since he told me I was just "something to do".
oh! And when he said our kiss was a pathetic gesture on my part"

Yeah...he said that. We argued and he said that.

And hey, it was my fault anyways. We just met a couple weeks ago and I stupidly started falling for him.

I'm such a dumbass.

But honestly, fuck him. I'm too damn fine to be stressing over a man.

"He didn't mean that Alaia. He was just mad" Thor tried to reason with me, but I wasn't having it.

Loki would have to really prove himself to me before I even consider speaking to him again.

I've been in a shit relationship before- and I'll be damned before I let him speak to me that way.

It took me a while to find my worth and I'm not letting no greasy haired mother fucker destroy all my progress.

"Tell your brother he's got a hell of a lot of work to do if he wants me to even look in his
direction. I shouldn't even be giving him that- I should pack my bags and take myself back home- but I'm enjoying this vacation"

"And we don't want you to leave" Thor quietly interrupted with a half smile

"I know. And I've taken a liking to you all...but Loki, he needs to know he can't speak to me like that. You don't say that stuff to people you  care about."

"I understand, Alaia. And trust me when I say he's been so miserable without you. His heart breaks whenever you ignore him. He's.....hurting. I've never seen him so hurt"

I grinned, "Hm...that's funny actually. According to him, I was merely an infatuation"

_____________________

Sorry for mistakes ❤️