{13}

~Loki~

I sat nervously on the edge of my bed while waiting for Thor to come back.

I couldn't help but replay everything that happened the day after Christmas.

My jealousy turned into anger which turned into possibly losing Alaia forever.

I remember the moment my jealousy overflowed like coffee in a full mug.

Her and Tony- which is probably why I was so upset.

Maybe if it was Sam, or Steve- hell even Thor.

But it was Tony. Our rocky past (and my admitted irritancy towards he and Alaia's private conversation in his lab) combined with a protectiveness I've prematurely built in regards to Alaia was what made me start start everything.

She was giggling- a bit too much- at his jokes. He was being a flirt, as usual. His hand rested on her shoulder and she smiled brightly at him.

I don't remember if she even seemed like she was flirting back- but when he leaned down and whispered something in her ear-

Something that made her laugh

Something that made her hit his chest playfully

I got jealous. And I walked up to them and pushed him away. He pushed back, but the altercation stopped before it could truly start.

Alaia stopped it- and she dragged me to her room and- quite calmly- asked me why I did that.

I was not calm.

I asked her what Tony whispered to where she responded with "it's none of your business"

Thats when I got the idea that they were possibly forming some type of close friendship- which could turn into a relationship...

Tony would break her heart, I know it. He doesn't deserve her

I'm sure she's aware of his playboy title...so why even entertain his antics

"Are you and Tony talking romantically?" I asked. She shook her head and explained he was merely telling her a joke

"You two were flirting"

"We were not." She groaned

"He was!"

"Well if he was, I wasn't!"

We went back and forth for a while until she said; "Loki we aren't even together! Make me your girlfriend then you can be pissed off when dudes flirt with me"

I chuckled, "Why would I do that now? It's obvious you have eyes for Stark"

"I don't though"

"Yes you do! And I won't be dragged around like some poor lovesick fool."

I stepped closer to her, "You know what? That kiss was a mistake. And such a pathetic, desperate move" I spat

Her eyes instantly began to water, "You don't mean that"

"You were merely an infatuation! Just something to do while I was bored. And now I'm done with you. Go ahead and fuck Stark"

And then I stormed out.

Looking back on it, I definitely overreacted

All she did was talk to him, just a few laughs here and there.

And I completely blew up.

My brother walked into my room and handed me a cup of hot chocolate

"She's still mad at you" He stated while taking a seat next to me.

"Not surprised. Is she ready to talk?"

"I'm not sure. She told me to tell you you have to do a lot to make it up to her. And you have no right to talk to her in that manner."

I nodded as I started thinking of ways to get back to how we used to be.

"Your first step should be apologizing to Stark. I think that'll make her see that you truly regret it- and that you're sorry"

I rolled my eyes but ultimately agreed. I'll do anything to make Alaia even smile at me again.

__________________

Sorry for mistakes 💚