{7}

~Loki~

"She's gorgeous" Tony commented as soon as we entered one of the guest bedrooms. I rolled my eyes.

"Leave her alone, Stark" I deadpanned as he fake surrendered. Thor only chuckled at us.

"I like her, brother. She seems like a good girl. She's pretty, and kind since she went out of her way to get you here"

"Speaking of, how did she get you here?" Tony asked as I froze. Alaia doesn't want them to know of her true origins- and I respect her wishes.

"Don't worry about that, Stark"

"I mean, come on. There's no way you two flew or drove in this weather. And now that I think about it- you somehow managed to get into the compound"

"The door was unlocked" I shrugged. Tony scoffed and started to pace.

"Bullshit. Every door to this place is locked. Windows and everything are locked and bullet proof. There is no way you could have gotten in"

"Well, Happy let us in"

"No, Happy couldn't have because he's away visiting family."

"But he was with you a couple days ago?" I asked

"His family's house is not too long from here. But back to you-"

I cleared my throat and waved him off. He was getting suspicious-and the last thing I need is Stark getting suspicious of me.

He already doesn't like nor trust me.

"And your lady friend asked if I could send her a picture of the living room. That was strange"

"Listen Stark, all that matters is we're here now. Just drop it" I snarled. I could see a smirk rising on his lips- but the suspicion never left his eyes.

Thor didn't want to admit it, but he was confused as well.

Tony shrugged and finished helping us put away the stuff. He then left without another word.

"That fucking imbecile" I fumed, "Why is he so nosy? Huh? He couldn't just let it go"

"Brother, calm down. It's not a big deal" Thor stated. I took a breath and walked out the room with Thor on my heels.

"Where's Alaia?" I asked Wanda once I seen her sitting on the couch with Natasha.

She was with them, where could she be now?

"Off somewhere with Tony" Natasha answered

~Alaia~

"It's so cool in here" I muttered once Tony led me down to his lab. I was met with chemicals in tubes and equations on a chalk board- along with a bunch of tools I forgot the names of and papers scattered across a table.

The room had a color scheme of black and gray- which gave it a feel of isolation.

Wanda did mention that Bruce and Tony would spend hours down here, either together or alone.

"You like it?" Tony asked

"Yeah it's dope. I would probably have lighter colors in here though."

Tony nodded and pulled out a seat for me. I sat and watched as he sat in front of me.

"So, um..." He started, "What was your name again?"

"Alaia Johnson" I smiled

"Alaia Johnson...as in the woman who runs TB beauty?"

"And the woman who's a well respected hair stylist" I grinned, "Don't forget about that part"

"I feel like you did the makeup for Rhodey's niece like a year back"

"Rhodey? As in War Machine?"

He nodded

"Did I? I feel like I would remember doing makeup for an avenger's family member"

"Well, to be fair, I don't think that information was disclosed"

I giggled a little- seeing Tony smirk.

"Well, since you're gonna be staying here for a while, tell me about yourself"

I bit my lip- trying to think of something

"Well, I'm not from...here. Had a bad relationship with my parents and ex boyfriend so that forced me to move to New York- actually. Then I became a receptionist at a salon and from there- found out I wanted to be a hair stylist. I started to build my brand. My makeup line came later." I explained

"How long did it take?"

"Five years" I answered truthfully

"That's impressive" He admitted, "Multimillionaire in five years?"

"I'm just talented like that. A bad bitch, if you will" I quickly covered my mouth. Damn Alaia, you're talking to Tony Stark not one of your homegirls

"I'm so sorry for that" I apologized as Tony laughed hysterically. I couldn't help but join him.

"Sorry? For what?" He asked once he began to calm down. I calmed down as well, wiping some tears from my eyes

"For that lil outburst. It was so random"

"Well, I like a woman who knows she's all that. I can tell we're gonna get along well"

"Why?" I teased, "Cuz we're both boujee?"

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

I laughed again at his antics. He was funny and easy going, I like him.

"But if we're gonna be friends Alaia, you gotta tell me something"

I nodded, "Tell you what?"

He looked at me fore a second before picking up an iPad and facing it towards me. He then played a video of Loki and I entering the compound.

Yep, I was caught in 4K opening a damn portal.

"Damn" I cursed under my breath, "Didn't really wanna..."

"Wanna tell us you had powers?" He finished. I nodded and shrugged

"It's just not something I felt like telling people."

"Why not? I mean, all of us in here have some type of enhancement. It's not like you're the odd one out"

"Yeah but...I just didn't feel comfortable talking about my powers or where they came from...hell, even where I'm from."

He nodded understandably, "I get that. So I'm not gonna ask you about anything else unless you're comfortable with it. I just wanted you to tell the truth about how you got into the compound, because Loki was not truthful"

I chuckled, "Yeah, he knew I didn't wanna tell you guys about my portals and stuff. But yeah- we used a portal. Would have been here sooner if I was actually good at creating them"

Tony stood up and held his hand out. I took it and he helped me up, "Well, no more talk of your powers. Welcome, we're happy to have you here"

"Thank you" He smiled at me, "You know, Loki says you're an asshole. You don't seem real asshole-ish to me"

"That's because you haven't gotten to know me, darling" He chimed, "Just wait until this vacation is over"

__________________

Sorry for mistakes 💚