~27~

Jario's POV

Everything about Dae was fire from the moment I seen her in that dance studio.

Her curly hair that bounced with every movement, her seductive eyes, her skin, all the way down to her lips & body... Even her pussy was pretty & perfect.

Her titties bounced around & the three little piercings she had down her chest turned me on to the max.

Her moans turned into little utters. She was talking to me but wouldn't fully pronounce the things she would say.

"Talk to me" I said to her, going even deeper. She couldn't respond in sentences. On mutters. I bent to her face, sucking on her bottom lip, then letting our tongues touch.

My dick slipped out from her wetness but she quickly grabbed it and slid it back in for me.

I groaned and began to stroke her again. I could feel that my nut was coming so I had to make these last few minutes leave a mark.

She grabbed a pillow & held it over her face, trying to scream & moan into it but I pulled it off & threw it across the room.

"Untun look at me" I said as our bodies collided even harder. She looked me in my eyes for about 3 seconds before breaking the contact & pushing her hand on my stomach.

I grabbed her by her face & watched as she opened her mouth & held her tongue out.

I never was a fan of the spitting shit. I always thought it was trifling & I never knew I'd like the shit until now. I'm sure she didn't even know she'd do something like this.

Without a thought I spit into her mouth... Not too much tho, then I'd get turned off. Just enough to feel sexy.

She smiled & clinched her walls around me, looking me back deep into my eyes.

"You gone make me cum again" she moaned out. I grabbed her hands & pinned them aside of her, not breaking a second of contact while slow stroking her.

"Cum on this dick" I replied, bending down, sucking & kissing her neck. Her hands tightened and I could feel her beginning to throb.

"I'm bouta nut" I said, enjoying the last few strokes.

"I'm cumming" she moaned out not too long after. The tension was ridiculous at this point. My body & mind was going crazy, I never had anything like it.

"Fuck Dae" I groaned under my breath.

Suddenly her fluids released & so did I. We both moaned, cumming at the same time.

"Fuck Jor'Dae" i lowly mumbled sounding like a little BITCH. I never knew it was pussy out in this world that'd have you saying the woman's name.

"Shit" I said, letting go of her arms & pulling out of her.

We both panted out of breath as I looked at her body... I was proud of myself.. by the look on her face she was proud but still somewhat embarrassed.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

We both quickly looked at the door then back at eachother. I placed a finger over my lip shushing her & catching my breath for another little second.

"Wassup?" I replied to whoever was at the door.

"Her ride is downstairs... They said she had 20 minutes max" Eva replied. I looked at her & took in a deep breath.

"Alright... tell em she ah be there shortly"

Jor'Dae's POV

I stood in the mirror after a quick maybe 8 minute shower & observed the "love marks" all around my body.