~11~

"I'll never leave you Ay. Never ever so stop saying that"

•••
Jor'Dae's POV

The night before

"Cancel the shit" Zion spat, Walking away from me.

"What do you mean Zion? That damn studio & Those kids are my LIFE. It's the only thing I can do besides sit in this house" I fussed back, feeling the frustration travel through my body.

"As your husband I'm trying to protect you" He said, staring me directly in the face. I looked away, not even wanting to look back at the man.

But as Zion Thomas?" He said, grabbing me by the jaw line. He turned my face back to him & stood about 2 inches from me with hate written all over him, "I'll kill you with no sympathy"

He pushed my head back, dramatically letting go of my jaw line.

"Nobody from this house will have any access to the outside world. Understood?" He asked, fixing his clothes up.

I walked into the bathroom & began to wash my face to go to bed.

"Okay?" He asked, with more aggressiveness in his voice. I sighed & looked up at him.

"Yeah, whatever"
...

I snapped from my thoughts and looked at the time on the clock.

"Okay kids, Make sure to let all of your parents know that dance will be canceled until further notice" I said handing them notice flyers as they left.

"Ay" A deep voice called out for Ailyn who was in the mirror playing around with her hair.

"Ailyn" I also called out to her since she didn't hear her dad the first time. She turned around and noticed her dad, Making the biggest smile appear on her face.

Just like the last two days she yelled "Daddy" and ran to him, Jumping into his arms. I smiled watching them bond, letting them have their little moment.

He looked up at me & nodded his head upwards.

"Good afternoon Mr...?" I had forgotten his name already & needed to be reminded again.

"Just call me Jah" He stated. I watched Ay lay her head on his chest & slowly flutter her eyes.

I made sure to make today special & active since I know I wouldn't be back for a while. Im guessing Ay was exhausted.

"Jah. So as of today this is the last day of practice until further notice" I held out a flyer & waited for his response as he read over it.

"Sum going on that i can help with? Any fees or-

"Oh no sir. Thanks for your concern but it's more of a personal thing" I said cutting him short.

He looked down at Ay & sighed. This was the worst part of being a teacher & building a bond with your students. They were like your kids so you hated to say goodbye.

Even if it were temporary.

"You hear dat mama? No dance for a while" He said, Kissing Ailyn on her cheek.

He looked back at me & nodded his head. "Okay I understand. Just holla at me whenever she can come back" He stayed, leaving from my face.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. Everybody was gone now, leaving just me to close down my studio.

"Why'd you have to pick Zion Dae?Horrible choice in men" I spoke to myself while grabbing my things & flipping off the lights.

Jario's POV

"So what you wanna do Mama?" I asked looking at her through the mirror, pushing about 90 on the highway. 

"Ummmm" She said looking at the ceiling as if she was thinking. "Can we get mama & go to build a bear?" She asked looking up with the brightest face.

I let out a silent sigh & adjusted in my seat. "Something else Ay" I replied. She slouched in her seat and poked her lips out.

"What?" I asked switching lanes, Getting ready to exit from the highway.

"I wanna have fun together. How come you never wanna come home anymore?" She asked.

"Mama it's a lot you don't know ye-

"Is it because you're leaving again?" She asked before I could even finish. I clinched my teeth just at the sound of her saying that typa shìt.

"I'll never leave you Ay. Never ever so stop saying that" I started with. She crossed her arms & looked out the window.

"Plus me & Ya mama have different houses now. You'll understand when you're older. Okay?" I added on.

She slowly nodded her head, Obviously showing that she was sad.

I don't blame her to be honest. She listened to me & her mama tell her that when I got out we'd always be together as a family, Just for me to get out of jail & never come home.

I began to think to myself; It's not my fault tho. If Zire wouldn't have fucked another nigga we wouldn't even be in this position

I sighed and shook my head.

if only I was home with Dezire.... She wouldn't of fucked another nigga.For the last few days my mind went back and forth.

Of course Zire could've waited these little few years but at the same time if I was there & never left her side, this wouldn't of happened.

The more I thought about it the more I felt guilty, Like I was the cause of breaking up my family.

I'm mad that she let a nigga get her pregnant.. Not only that she fucked around.

It's just straight up disrespectful.

But It is what it is.

•••

Vote & leave comments❤️