~24~

"Lil bitch are you crazy?"

•••

***

Jor'Dae stood in the mirror, flipping her hair around to get it how she wanted it. It was now going on 12 PM & Jah still hadn't got back from the party he threw.

He decided to leave without her. He knew that if he took her, they'd argue in front of everyone & the thought of the thousands of dollars in car expenses would get to him, causing him to show out.

Dae was irritated at that. She had been geeked about this pool party because she wanted to get out of the house for once. She felt like the whole Zion situation was getting to him & he pushed shit way out of hand.

After about a hour of pouting about it she decided to let it go. She didn't need to get out the house to get cute & since Jah wasn't here to breathe down her neck, She decided to get cute.

She dressed herself in a plaid skirt that crossed over her left thigh. She wore a long sleeve turtle neck that stopped just above her stomach. The shirt also crossed over, giving it a unique design. She wore a pair of white open toed heels & added a ankle bracelet to her leg.

After she swooped her last baby hair she smiled at herself, Loving the outcome

Since she was young she wanted to be a model. The fact that she was with Zion held her back from that dream but now that nobody was here to stop her, She could at least imagine being one.

Jario's POV

I walked into the sitting area while laughing at the two dumbasses behind me. We had went out, Had a few drinks and chopped shit up.

This is something we always did before a war started. We knew how shit normally ended & although we always came to the top, a few of our niggas always died in the process.

"Oh" Dae quietly uttered from the kitchen. We all turned out heads her way & seen that she was dressed down like she went out or something.

"Yo waddup Moody" Sir spoke to her. She held a wine glass in her cup with white wine inside.

She smiled & waved at both of them. "Hello"

I sucked on my teeth while watching her & Sir send looks at each other. She was too dingy to realize he wanted to fuck her.

"Surprised you ain't try to kill the nigga" Jalon joked with her, Grabbing the remote & Turning the tv on.

"Who told you to go through any of my drinks?" I asked walking over to her. She took a sip & looked up at me.