~33~

Did everyone think this was a fucking fairy tale?

Like I was lying? Or bidding?

when I said I was killing this bitch? I meant business.

•••

Zion's POV

I arrived to Atlanta & the first thing on my mind were the strip cubs. I was raised in Atlanta because this was where my family migrated to, so I was aware of the scenery.

Out of every state and country, my favorite places to party was Mexico, LA & Atlanta. Atalanta had the best strips, but the weed here had always been garbage.

California & Michigan had the best weed so most drug dealers always smuggled our weed in from there.

Jordae had been on my mind all day, but before I got ahold of the bitch and took her back where she belonged, I decided to party & gamble a bit.

In Chicago I was known as a heartless drug lord but any time I had the chance to let loose and bring my guard down I did.

Didn't change the fact that I was indeed a terrible person.. it's something I could admit to but I was too deep in to change. I'd never verbally admit I was fucked.

If anyone had a problem with me? Zion??

It's in my will, stamped in bold letters that whoever had the guts to step to me? & successfully kill me? Owned everything.

Not a car, not a house, not even any money would go to a child, family member or friend of mines, but to whoever stepped to me & won that battle instead.

Fair and square.

I may have been an evil person, but liar never went well next to my name. I always stand by my word.

So if a pussy fucker was smart, they ah kill me while my guard was down, here in Atlanta.

Jario's POV

I was so damn high in the passenger seat of the rental Eva had got in her name. Sahlt sat in her pink doggy bag and I cracked all the windows so she wouldn't inhale the smoke.

"Jah I don't think this is a good idea" Eva said, turning down the gucci mane that blasted on the speakers. I smacked my lips & looked at her, my eyes sat low and heavy.

"Eva I Don't wanna hear that shit either ya ass down or you ain't" I snapped. Ian tryna give lil sis no attitude but how many times I gotta tell this girl I meant business?

She sighed & turned the music back up, continuing to float the roads.

It was already bad enough my private plane was delayed due to some engine problems. Now I was forced to stay the night here.

Lord knows I couldn't sleep without getting my hands on her... & I wouldn't.

"We're here" Eva spoke after pulling into luxury apartments. I could hear the worry & dreadfulness in her voice but I paid it no attention.

Without saying a word, I pat my pockets to assure my Glock was ready, grabbed Sahlt & hopped from the car. Eva followed with her feet dragging not too far behind.

"Pick ya fucking feet up or wait in the car Eva. Don't fucking piss me off" I snapped turning back to her.

"Nigga fuck you. Ya ass tryna take everything out on me cause you keep skipping ya fucking meds, I don't gotta deal with shit " she snapped back.