~37~

I tucked in my bottom lip, closing my eyes trying not to think about the fact I was in a wet, tight ass pussy.. but that shit didn't help, especially because she was fucking me back in missionary. That shit was rare while fucking women and I loved it.

I was happy to be in her pussy again, I can admit she was the best. She was the only one to ever top Zire & she didn't even have as much experience or tricks as Zire. Yet somehow she still felt the best, sounded the best and honestly had the highest sex appeal.

She promised me she hadn't let another nigga fuck, but during the argument she confessed she had sexual encounters with a punk ass nigga she had met out here. Oral exchanges.

So while I was in Chicago fucked up losing my mind about this shit, she was in another nigga mouth?

I honestly tried to let it go, because this time it was different than me and Zire. I was the one who told Dae that I didn't love her. We were never in a relationship & I don't own her. so what did I expect her to do.

I didn't give a fuck tho. I'm very possessive once I like something & I loved her pussy.

I had to genuinely ask myself was I angry because she was out living a happy life while I fought for mines or was I mad because she had let another nigga taste what I tasted? She had sucked another nigga dick?

She was crazy outta her fucking mind.

I grabbed her arms, pinning them on the side of her and taking in a deep breath of frustration while repositioning myself. I began sliding in and out of her faster, my dreads dangled to her face as my eyes never left her.

She looked down, watching me pick my pace up. Her face went through 100 stages of grief, from pleasure, to sorry, to shocked, to it being too much.

"Jah its too much" She moaned, loosening her grip away from me and pressing back on my stomach. I smacked her hand away and grabbed her by her cheeks. She damn near touched nose to nose, kissing & sucking all over each others mouth as I gave her long, deep strokes.

"I been thinking bout this shit for so long" I lowly mumbled. She moaned back, putting her hand down to her clit and massaging herself. Although I couldn't feel her massaging, I could feel her walls starting to grip and her pussy get wetter, which was a turn on for me.

Her moans intensified. I gave her a couple more thrust before pulling from her and massaging her clit with my dick. Her mouth stood wide as we both watch the squirt she had built up release from her.

I laid on my back and she quickly followed along with the plan. She turned herself around for the reverse cowgirl position, placed my dick to her entrance and slid down. I gripped the sides of the sheets a bit, closing my eyes.

"Oh my fucking God.. Dae" I uttered, opening my eyes back up and watching her round, perfect ass bubble butt ride my dick. "This shit feel so good" She moaned back, tossing her head to one side and looking back to me.

I licked over my lip, biting down and smacking her ass. I gripped a cheek, watching how tight her pussy was around me. I hadn't had pussy since her and thankfully this shit was still just as good as I remembered.

"Do yo shit ma'"

She licked over her lips, bouncing a bit faster while holding my ankles. "This my dick?" She asked. I smiled and smacked down on her ass once again. "This yo shit Dae, cum on it" I demanded. She moaned louder followed by a sexy ass chuckle.

I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her back. The bed made noises in between the noises that came from our bodies colliding and her pussy being so wet. "Shit" I moaned. I pulled her from onto of me, now leaving her in the doggy position and sat up, right behind her.

I slid into her, spreading and spitting before massaging her other hole with my thumb. "Gimmie that shit" I said, almost instantly bringing out the best in her. "And put yo fucking hands in front of you. take all this shit" I added on, stroking her faster.

She spread her arms ahead of her, resting her head on one side and letting out pretty moans of pleasure. She began to throw herself back at me, biting down on her bottom lip. I could see her eyes had small tears that ran down her check and red marks appeared where I had smacked down on her ass.

"You thought you was leaving me Jordae?" I asked, feeling that bit of resentment creep up on me again. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact one of these niggas out here believed they had a chance of fucking her. "You not going no fucking where, you mines" I added.

I grabbed her two braids and pulled her hair back causing a stronger collision between our bodies. "All this shit is mines" I lowly added to what I had said already.

"It's yours... it's yours" she repeated, it was obvious she was beginning to lose her damn mind, "oh my... god Jah, its in my stomach" she whined reaching her arm back. I tossed it back to the front of her and aggressively smacked her ass again. "Where the fuck I tell you to keep yo arms?" I asked, speeding up even more.

She reached back again, causing me to grab her arm and pin it to her back.  "I could be in this shit all day"

Jalon's POV

"This nigga picks the worst times to be unavailable man" I said, stressing and panicking. I didn't know if my brother was sleep, busy, dead or just casually ignoring me, but I couldn't shake the overwhelming anxiety that took over me.

Eva remained on the phone with us the entire time, reassuring that when he left the hospital he was fine so she sure he was still okay. She also couldn't help to tell everyone BUT Zire that Jordae was pregnant. She clarified that she didnt know If the baby was Jah's or not but everyone was hoping not.

Respectfully, everything went to hell once Zion's WIFE came into the picture. Everyone was sure Jario loved her, but this was bad for both of them. Jario would never leave the game, he was on top. He held the power. But so did Jordae.

Plus, differences aside Jordae had potential. She wasnt ready to be under Jario's wing the rest of her life. She was young and I wouldn't lie the bitch Is pretty as hell.. She was just a problem and a threat to Jah's family, business and now her child.

I don't think Jordae understood that if Zion found out about it, everyone would know. All exceptions and mercy held for Jordae would no longer exist and she would be number one on Zions shit list.

"Look at this shit" Zire blurted out breaking the silence. Immediately I turned my head to see what she had to say. "A blog page announced that JorDae is pregnant'' she said. We all acted surprised, but soon enough the shit wasnt an act. Who the fuck would announce Dae's pregnancy before herself? Jario would never let that shit fly.

"How the fuck they know that shit is real?" I asked walking closer towards her. She slowly turned her phone while taking in a deep breath. "Because Zion is the person whose exposed her"

___

VOTE & COMMENT

VOTE & COMMENT

PREDICTIONS?!