~29~

Dezire's POV

I had no time to pack Ay a spend a night bag. She had everything she needed at her fathers house anyways.

Instantly my boyfriend threw us in his impala & drove as fast as he could to the hospital Jah laid in.

Ay could sense something was wrong, but since I didn't want my baby panicking I told her everything was fine & that Aunt E was gonna get her for the night.

Plus nobody really knew the condition Jario stood in. Some said he passed others said he still had a chance.

My mind was blank. Luckily we had ended off on bad terms, but it didn't mean anything when your first love, the father of your daughter laid on his death bed.

Only person I could think of doing this to him was a opp. It could be from anybody tho. It could be from Zion, it could be revenge for something he had pulled back in his grimey days... It could even be some gang we knew nothing about, also aiming for the thrown.

Either way it goes, whenever I found out who it was they were DEAD.

As we pulled to the front of the entrance, I opened my door before even coming to a complete stop.

I grabbed my bag & threw it over my shoulder before looking my boyfriend in the eye.

"Drive safe, call me when you're on the way" I said. He nodded his head, giving me the okay to close my door then pulled off.

We was gonna drop Ay off first but the way they sounded over the phone I had to be there now & drop Ay off later.. so that's exactly what we're doing.

I sped into the waiting room where a lady at the desk awaited.

I had already knew what room he was in & if I didn't move fast enough, security would be tackling me to the ground.

I tried to speed walk past everyone, but of course someone had to notice me.

"Hey lady. Where do you think you're going?" A security guard asked.

"I already been here. I just left for a change of clothes" I replied, flattering my big pregnant belly so he could gain some sympathy out of me.

He looked hesitant for a sec, but eventually let me go forward.

•••

Jalon's POV

"Where is he?" Zire asked, rushing to us. She had on a black sundress & a big coat over it that she hadn't even zipped up. In this late weather I knew she had to be a little cold.

She had a curly wig that you can tell hadn't been wet & styled in about 2 days & her face was puffy as a bitch.

"He's in there" I replied pointing to the room he laid in. She looked from me to Sir before taking in a deep breath.

"Is he... dead?" She asked, devastation spread across her face.

"Nah sis... he's straight" I replied. I watch the fear exit her body & the relief spread across her.

"Thank goodness" she mumbled, sitting in one of the seats that lined across the wall.

I grabbed the bag that she had in her lap & sat it aside of me. The woman was pregnant as hell & although it wasn't a niece or nephew of mines, I still treated her with respect.

Just as Jah did once he finally got rid of the hatred for her. Him & Zire were like best friends. Co- Parenting had been running smoothly for them.

He started off still looking out for Zire & paying fee's for her but he stopped once he found out she had now been fully committed to her baby's father.

He still did everything for Ay tho. & if Zire really NEEDED Jah for something, I'm positive he'd still step.

"You hungry sis?" I asked. She shook her head no & pulled her phone from her bra.

"No I'm fine. I was eating as I got the call" She replied, looking over at me.

"Where's Ay?" I asked.

"She's probably with Eva by now... Actually let me call & check" she replied. She dismissed herself from the area & went on with making a phone call.

I let out a breath of air & threw my head back.

"God looked out for us Ghee.. This shit bouta get real" Sir said, with all seriousness in his tone.

"Fuck the dirty bitch that did it to em. I hope I gave her a very painful, slow death" I replied.

"Fasho"

Jor'Dae's POV

What was this?

I was comfortable yet so cold.

I could hear yet I couldn't open my eyes to see.

I could smell, I could feel..

Damn.... I could feel.

Suddenly a sharp pain began to ring through what felt to be my chest & all I could do was take in the pain.

Moments later my head began to thump & pound, repeatedly.

I couldn't hear anything but machines beeping around me & a few doctors speaking.

"I'm alive" I said in my brain.

"I'm a fucking live" I said once more.

This was bad for me. I had killed Jah!! The man that took me from Zion & gave me the princess treatment.

Ay's father.

Sir, Jalon & Eva's brother... Their "Ghee"

The fucking KING of the game right now.

Yet I still lived??

Impossible

Ik this chapter is short but it's something😭😭

Please vote & comment❤️