~4~

"Yo Jah calm down. I know how you get Ghee"

•••

She looked at the pregnancy test in my hand then back at her client. Her face showed nothing but guilt & her body language completely switched.

The fuck is that?" She asked, trying to play dumb. I smacked my lips and threw the test across the room.

"Zire don't FUCKING play with me. You fucked another nigga while I was locked?" I asked walking closer to her.

She rolled her eyes & tapped her clients shoulder. I ran my tongue over my bottom lip, trying not to rip the whole house apart.

"Excuse me.. I'll call you back to finish your hair tomorrow" Zire said, excusing the lady.

Once the woman left the house, Zire looked down at the ground & fiddled around with her fingers.

I stared at her in disgust. Bitch is a fucking liar. After silence rang the room, she finally looked up at me & began to speak.

"Jario I-

"Bitch when was you gon' tell me bout this shit?" I asked, looking her straight in her face.

She fanned her face, trying to keep her tears away. Me being confused as shit, I frowned my face up & pushed her shoulder.

"Whatchu crying for? Dezire I swear I outta smack the fuck outta you" I spat through gritted teeth. I walked away from her, burning hot. Bitch ruined my day.

I walked into our room and grabbed my gun & a trash bag full of money I kept in my safe.

"You went and fucked a nigga?" I calmly asked sitting my shit on the floor. She walked into the room and sat on the bed while looking at me.

"HUH?" I yelled after not getting a response. She jumped up & nodded her head in fear.

"Jah yes but-

"You a dirty ass hoe." I mumbled to myself. "If I find out you had that nigga around my daughter Zire, Imma kill you" I started.

I grabbed her up by her jaw line & leaned over her."Jah stop" She cried, Grabbing my wrist & trying to pull her face away.

"You so lucky ion hit girls" I fussed through gritted teeth. I pushed her head back and grabbed the lamp that sat on the night stand, Throwing it at the wall.

"stop" she whined standing up from the bed, Pulling on my arm.

I pushed her back and started throwing the pictures of me & Zire that hung on the wall down, letting the frames shatter.

"Jah you're scaring me. Stop" She cried pulling on me again.

I grabbed her by her neck and looked her in her eyes. "Bitch don't you ever ask me for shit else"

I didn't even feel the same looking into her. She's embarrassing as fuck. Can't believe this who I had a baby with.

When I met her & fell in love with her years ago, I never thought I'd be having this argument with her.

Never in a million fucking years.

I let go of her neck and pushed her back before grabbing my bag of money & gun, Then leaving.

I threw the money in my trunk, then got inside starting it up.

•••

"Ghee say you swear sis fucked around on you like that?" Jalon spoke to me in disbelief.

I took a pull of the wood I stuffed not to long ago & nodded my head.

"That bitch not yo sis nomo" I replied looking up at him. He shook his head & smacked his lips while looking at me..

"Aye listen yo. Ion need no fucking sympathy, so don't look at me feeling sorry for me" I stated.

He held both of his hands up and took a step back. "Man I just know you love that girl"

"Fuck her" I mumbled. "Gave another nigga my pussy. Fucking and sucking on niggas" I added on.

"Mannnn, I can't BELIEVE this bitch" I began to fuss after silence between the two of us. I kicked the tires of my Mustang & took another pull from the wood.

"Yo Jah calm down. I know how you get Ghee" Jalon said.

"Man fuck all that shìt. I'm going to the strip tonight & getting fucked up" I said pulling two of my dreads from my face.

"Alright mane. I'll be there. Fill up on yo medicine. Ion want you doing nun crazy" He said dapping me up.

"Fasho" I mumbled.

I had been happy for about 38 hours before letting my anger get to me. Everybody that personally knows me, Knows that I have severe anger issues.

It's put me in jail & through hella fucked up situations. I can't control the things I do when I'm angry tho. It's like a switch that I can't turn off.

He walked away and left me sitting there to think to myself.

"Fuck! what time is it?" I asked myself. I pulled my phone from my pocket & noticed I was gonna be late to get Ailyn from dance practice.

"Shìt" I said to myself. I was so caught up in my thoughts I wasn't thinking straight.

I had a few notifications & missed calls from Zire but I shook my head & turned my phone back off.

What a fucking way to come home.

•••

Vote & Leave Comments❤️ DONT BE SCARED TO COMMENT

•••

Ghee- (G) A slang word for Gang/Gangster.

Bunked- Shipments Thats been fiddled with & etc