~36~

Yeah ma, you got me fucked up"

•••

Jario and  Jordae talked for hours upon hours. Not about themselves, not about the past, but about the baby they would now be bringing into this world. He tried his hardest to explain to her that this wouldn't be easy. If anything it'll probably stress Dae out more than make her happy.

"What about your modeling career" He asked. She shrugged her shoulders as if it were no big deal and replied "I'll pick back up after I snap back" Jah stared her down as a sadness swept upon him. He didn't regret making his child, but he did regret the timing.

He was aware on her situation with Zion. He knew Jordae was only keeping the baby because this was a miracle child for her. Deep down she felt that if she got rid of this child she would never have the opportunity again.

Deep down he was sort of confused and upset with her.

How the fuck didn't she know she was pregnant? Shouldn't the doctors have told her that at the hospital? Shit was dumb.

On top of that, he understood her doubt that she was pregnant because of the doctors telling her it was impossible. But when Dae lived with Jah,  she hadn't have a single sighting of fat on her stomach. She didn't appear 4 or five months but the weight was definitely there.

He was also traumatized from Dezire, his trust was never the same since their situation. When Jah goes hard he goes hard as fuck every single time, especially for his kids. The only thing that was stopping him from literally killing Jordae was his child that grew inside of her, So the moment the DNA test came back not his, she was dead.

But since those aren't the circumstances right now, he had no choice but to move on from his personal grudge against her and protect her just as he does Dezire.

He knew once he got home to Atlanta in the morning he'd have to hear Sir and Jalon's mouth about how stupid it was to keep a baby from Zion's WIFE. And apart of him also agreed this probably wasnt the best idea.

There was nothing he could do tho, since he made this bed he had to lay in it.

...

Jario's POV

I woke up from a deep sleep confused as to where I was at. The tv played a children's show from Cartoon Network that I was familiar with because of Ay.

"Fuck" I groaned, tossing my dreads from my face. Soon after I remembered exactly where I was and under what condition.

Me and Dae argued for at least three hours. Nothing but insulting each other, screaming, yelling and arguing to see who did who worse. We all know it was Jordae tho, but I could see her point of view...

I guess.

I looked at the bed where she laid in the same spot I left her in. Her hair was a little frizzy although she had just braided it back into two French braids and her left foot stuck out of the cover for a leveled body temperature.

She told me the only way she'd stop tripping is if I slept on the sofa and let her take the bed. I agreed to it, no hesitation..

At first.

"Yeah ma, you got me fucked up" I mumbled grabbing the pillow from behind me and standing from the chair. I was hot as hell, so I removed my sweats from my body and tossed the pillow to the head board, climbing into the bed.