~34~

If I tried to get away, Jah wouldn't hold back. Not even Eva would be able to save me.

Jordae's POV

Jario immediately realized he fucked up & almost instantly released his grip on me. I rolled the opposite direction of them, grabbed my neck and began to cough and gasp for air.
Jah wasn't fucking around with me. I almost checked out for a second. I felt closer dying now than when I was shot.

After successfully gathering myself, I tuned back into the current situation. My ears had stopped ringing, revealing Jairo panicking and screaming for Eva.

"E BRO" Jah yelled, dropping his gun and rushing to her. My eyes followed him as so as my body.

"You dumb ass bitch" Eva mumbled, holding her hands around her thighs, where she has been shot at.

"I fucking told your ass this shit was dumb" She complained, limping to my bed. She sat down, hissing and rocking in aching pain. Jah quickly ripped his shirt off, revealing his chest & sleeves of tattoos. He tied his now ripped white t-shirt around her thigh & looked at me in disgust.

"The fuck are you standing around for? Where's the fuck is the hospital?" He asked. It was hard to look him in his eyes. Not only did I try to kill him, but I also was the reason Eva had almost died.

I looked to the left, where the gun sat on the floor and soon after his eyes followed mines. We both dove for the gun, only I had gotten it first. I pointed it to him, with my finger on the trigger. Shaking & sweating bullets.

"Oh so you still tryna kill me? Do it" He angrily spat. Out of all the times I've seen Jah upset, I've never seen him this angry.

I hesitated to pull the trigger, but like a pop up, Jah randomly reached for the gun, snatching it away from me. He continued to look through me, while moving his arms around until the gun made a clicking noise.

"How the fuck you gone shoot me without the clip Ny'Ana?" He asked, addressing me by my middle name.

"Jario I know you don't wanna kill the bitch that fucking bad that your wounded sister doesn't matter" Eva angrily fussed.

"you can't kill her anyway " She added on. The tone of her voice had changed, sending both me & Jah to look at her in confusion. Out of breath, she raised her arm with a bloody white and blue stick in her hand. "Jordae is pregnant"

Jario's POV

I immediately shot through Eva's eyes, almost POSITIVE I wasn't hearing her right. "The fuck you mean? Pregnant with what?" I asked looking back and forth from Eva to Dae. Eva looked exhausted and in pain while Jordae looked disappointed and scared. Smothered under her surface emotions, she also had seemed shocked. I'm not sure if it's the fact that Eva knows this information or if it's the way she announced it.

I lowered my gun & placed it back on my waist, rushing to Eva and snatching the test from her.

-pregnant; 4-5 months-

"Five fucking months Jordae are you shitting me?" I angrily snapped looking back up to her.

"Jah I didn't fucking know" she replied, walking towards me. "You didn't know you were 5 months PREGNANT?" I asked, beginning to rage all over again.

She disappointedly shook her head while looking down at the ground. I looked back to Eva, who was obviously going to be okay, but still needed to be taken to the hospital. She was bleeding puddles and puddles of blood, which usually didn't end well.