~19~

Don't get fucked up

•••

Jario's POV

"Eat them nuggets lil girl. I'm not gone tell you again" I fussed to Ailyn, noticing she wasn't eating her food.

"I don't wanna eat this" She sassed back. I raised my eyebrows in shock.

"Don't talk back to m-

"Open the door" Jor'Dae yelled pulling on my bedroom door. Ay looked over at me with confusion written all over her face.

"Jario" She yelled again, Rattling with the knob.

"Daddy who is that?" Ay asked, Looking back at the door.

I wasnt in the mood for no bull shit right now. After what happened with Dezire, my nerves were bad.

"Man imma kill this girl I swear" I mumbled, walking to my room. I unlocked the door & slid inside, closing the door behind me.

"Fuck are you doing? Ya ass is crazy or sum?" I asked. She pulled her hair into a better pony tail & began to rock her body back and forth.

"Let me out" She demanded, looking up at me. I simply shook my head no while looking her up & down.

"No? NO?" She began to yell. I didn't understand why she was trippin so suddenly.

"You heard me" I replied, getting ready to leave the room again.

She raised her hand up & smacked me across my face. The sound echoed against the wall as my dreads dangled from my eyes.

As the stinging sensation began, I licked over my lips & stared her down.

"I said let me out" She stated raising her hand to smack me again. I grabbed her wrist & pushed her back.

I was starting to black out & I couldn't control myself. Something I always tried my best to avoid.

She fell onto the bed, hitting her head on the headboard before being snatched up by her neck.

"Are you crazy?" I asked as she scratched down my arm.

"Get off of me" She mumbled, digging deeper into my skin.

One thing I noticed about her was that she'd do anything to fight back. Her small ass done scratched me, bit me, slapped the shit out of me.

Like I'm not 6 foot sum & kill niggas.

"IAN PLAYING WITH YOU" I snapped, raising my voice.

She finally stopped trying to fight back & laid there looking a damn fool. I waited until I caught my breath before finally speaking.

"I told you to stop putting ya hands on me right?" I asked.

"Jari-

"Right?" I repeated growing even more annoyed. She sighed & ran her tongue over her lip.

"Yeah" She lowly replied.