~16~

"I'm not worried bout shit. Y'all know me"

•••

Jario's POV

She looked out the window with an attitude as I sped down the road. High & happy as shit. It was way easier killing Zion then I thought it would be.

Another opp, Dead.

"I don't want to play a game with you. I want to go home" She sassed back.

"I'm gonna guess ya name. If I don't get it right within three tries, I'll let you go" I said, ignoring her demands to go home.

She snapped her neck and flipped her hair over her shoulders.

"Whatever, I guess" She mumbled while crossing her arms.

"Jhene?" I asked looking over at her. Her body language remained the same, Verifying it wasn't her name.

"Amia?" I guessed. She sighed & continued to give me the silent treatment. I chuckled and nodded my head up and down.

She was a stubborn ass lil girl. It only made it more fun for me. Challenges & games are my type of thing.

"Think hard nigga... Remember the names being called out" I thought to myself.

After about 20 seconds of guessing  I opened my mouth and spoke. "Jor'Dae"

I confidently leaned back in my seat & side eyed her as she raised her acrylic nail on her thigh.

"So your name is Jor'Dae McGee" I stated.

"Have you been stalking me?" She asked while squinting her eyes. I pulled into the parking lot  of my penthouse & rolled my window down.

"Why would I stalk you?" I asked, checking in with the security. The gates opened as I felt her continue to stare at me.

"I don't know you tell me. How the hell do you know my name?"

"Body language doesn't lie"

Jor'Dae's POV

"Yeah yeah Body language my ass. Just let me inside so I can call someone to pick my ass up" I mumbled, unbuckling my seat belt.

He looked over at me & chuckled while opening his door. As soon as I reached for my door I heard the locks of the car.

He closed his door & pressed the lock button on his keys once more before leaning onto the car aside of us. 

"Hey ass wipe. Unlock the damn door" I yelled. He ignored me & scrolled on his phone as if he hadn't locked me in the car.

•••

A few minutes later a man came to us & dapped Jah up. I was guessing it was his brother because he & Jah had some of the same facial features.

The other guy just didn't have sleeves of tattoos or dreads & was a little darker than Jah.

They exchanged a few words & towards the end of the conversation, Jah sat some money in the guys hand.

He walked off as the guy began walking to my side of the car. I sat up in my spot, relieved that I was finally getting dropped off at home.

"Come on" He demanded, tucking the money Jah had given him in his pocket.

"Are you taking me home?" I asked, not moving until I got a answer. He shook his head no & opened the door a little more.

"Then what the hell is going on? Trafficking?" I fussed, refusing to step from the car.