~35~

Her downfall was being so forgiving

Zion's POV

Jordae's door was left unlocked, meaning she had moved to Atlanta and let her guard down just that easy?

No, never. JorDae was smart before she met me & even smarter from being with me & learning the game.

I lit the cigar that I had been tampering with for about 20 minutes now & began to slowly make my way throughout her house.

"Baby?" I called out, hearing noise coming from a room down her hall, obviously her bedroom.
I slowly crept towards the room, until I reached the door. I placed my left hand on my gun, and removed my cigar from my mouth with my other.

After taking another puff of my cigar, I opened her room door, clutching.

"Fuck" I spat out of frustration. Nobody was here, she had only left her TV on. I took in a deep breath & shook my head back and forth.

It was painful to imagine MY wife having a life outside of me. It was already bad enough that she was now online posting explicit photos in bikinis & such.

After sulking in the moment, my attention drew to the blood that was splattered all over her bed & floor.

silently, but very observant, I began to eye the scenery. I looked directly down from where i stood & noticed a stick covered in blood.

Interesting, yeah.

I kneeled down, grabbing the stick which then obviously appeared to be a positive pregnancy test right before my eyes.

My stomach knotted & my blood grew thicker. For months I believed JorDae was dead, but she has been alive... that was shocking enough to discover. But pregnant?

She had been alive & pregnant this whole time.

If for even a split second she thought she would get away with betraying me? She was wrong.

I had decided to let Jario get away with killing my cousin, as long as he returned my wife... He chose to impregnate her?

This meant war.

& this time nobody remained off limits.

Jalon's POV

"I need my money in a week. 20k, all cash" I aggressively spoke to a server. He nodded his head, collecting the case full of drugs I had assigned to him.

Right now, the game was the most successful it had been since Jah had got locked up. There were no major enemies & the money had been rolling in . I'm sure Jah would raise everyone's pay soon.

I walked into Jah's kitchen, where Ellie rolled a packed wood. I smirked & reached to the top of the fridge, debating between grabbing Cinnamon Toast Crunch or fruity pebbles.

"Cinnamon" Ellie nonchalantly suggested. I chose fruity pebbles and chuckled once more. "We all know fruity pebbles on top" I jokingly replied.

Ellie was Eva's twin & it was obvious they were complete opposites. Ellie was older, quiet & mean. She got along with sir & I more than I got along with any other niggas. Even Jah, my own brother.

She was a bitch for sure, but that's why we all loved her. We knew deep down she had a big heart and meant no harm. She was just very strict about herself.

Besides, we had E to balance us out. Eva was the baby sister. She was outspoken, nice, funny & forgiving. She was Jario's right hand man although when we brought it up they always denied the favoritism.

Jah would never admit it, but he fucked with E more than he fucked with Sir & I. If it was his way, Eva would have my position in the business.

Her downfall was being so forgiving. When running a business dealing with drugs and murder, you couldn't be forgiving. You had to stand on business.

If Eva had Ellies nonchalant side replaced with her forgiving side, he would've left her in charge while he was locked up. Nonetheless, I fucked with everyone for who they were. I couldn't imagine this shit any other way.

Ellie's phone began to ring as I poured milk into my bowl of fruity pebbles. She answered & within 3 seconds her whole demeanor changed.

"Sis, calm down, what's going on?" Ellie asked, obviously talking to Eva. She took notice to the concern that was now on my face and placed the phone on speaker.

"Ellie, get everyone & put 'em the fuck up" Eva expressed in a tone I hadn't heard from her in forever. "Zion is here, we're at war"

Almost instantly I rolled my eyes & lost my appetite. I had spoke too soon about shit being peaceful. I snatched the phone and raised it to my level.

"War where? What the fuck is going on" I asked.

"Lonnie..." At this moment, Eva's voice cracked. She called me by my childhood nickname in which everyone used to call me.

"What's up sis talk to me"

"Lonnie I don't think this is gon' end well Ghee. I'm scared.. I'm shot-

"SHOT?" Ellie immediately yelled, snatching the phone back from me. "Ev what the fuck is going on yo"

"I'm okay, minor injuries. The real issue is that Zion is here & he's been here for who knows how long making who knows what moves"

"When are you guys coming back? We need Jah here" I said, looking at the clock, reading 2:32 am.

"We can't come back. Zion could have anybody on those planes waiting for us" she expressed.

I was starting to understand everything going on.

In the midst of going to kill Dae, Zion must've found out about her too. Both of them, unknowingly went to go handle her but Jah beat him to it.

Now he wants war & has made it to where we can't leave Chicago because we have to protect Ay & everyone else here & Jah can't c come back for backup because it's too risky to fly right now.

So in the end, there would be nomore of this animosity shit. Only one of them would come back from Atlanta alive.

Zion is a cry baby bitch.

•••

I stood in the pent, surrounded by Ay, Zire, Sir, Ellie & Tank. Within an hour we had everything locked down. Everyone knew the business and that this was now a war zone.

"The fuck nigga won't answer" I said calling Jario for the 7th time in a row... what the fuck could he possibly be doing.

Meanwhile....

_____

 VOTE & COMMENT❤️

VOTE & COMMENT❤️

Since you guys have been a little more active with the comments I decided to drop another chapter.

If you guys want one more cheaper tonight, comment throughout the book lmaoo I need reactions and opinions

Thankyou ❤️