~18~

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you"

•••

I pulled up in the drive way & quickly hopped out of my car, running to Dezire.

"Zire chill" I said, wrapping my arms around her & pulling her away from Ladi.

Everyone in the neighborhood was watching, Some people even had their phones out recording.

I scratched & shook out of my arms & ran to Ladi, Swinging and hitting her directly in her lip.

"Bitch" She spat after every hit. Ladi was pulling her around by her hair more than she was fighting her.

"Zire, Yo ass is pregnant as fuck. Let her go" I demanded, trying to pull the two apart.

"Tell the bitch to let my hair go" She replied, not letting go of Ladi until then. I looked at Ladi & gave her a look.

"Please let this girl hair go.. She's pregnant" I spoke as kindly as possible. She swung once more, hitting Dezire in her eye before pushing away and bagging back.

"Bitch I'm bouta kill you" Zire mumbled, running up to attack her again. I grabbed her arms & locked them still so she couldn't move.

"Kill your baby daddy.. Not me" Ladi sarcastically said while out of breath. She picked up her things off the ground & began to leave the porch.

"You didn't care about me this much when I was pregnant with your child" She mumbled as she walked past.

I felt Zire's tension shoot up. She pushed from me as hard as she could to try & grab her, but she wasn't strong enough to break from my grip around her.

"BITCH YOU'RE TOO PROUD YOU FUCKED YOUR FRIENDS BABYDADDY" Zire spat as Ladi got inside of her car.

She stuck up the middle finger & held her tongue out.

"& I'mma still fuck him bitch. Best dick I ever had, I see why you're getting ya ass beat bout em" Ladi said.

She closed her car door & sped off, leaving just Zire & I.

"Let me go" She said, as I continued to hold her.

"You gone try to kill me again?" I asked. Within three seconds she spazzed out.

"WHY WOULD YOU FUCK THAT BITCH" She yelled. I sighed & looked around seeing everyone was still watching.

"You giving these folks a fucking show. Get in the house" I demanded, letting her go from my arms.

She stormed into the house & ran straight into the kitchen, grabbing a knife.

"Why do you keep playing with me?" She asked as I closed the door behind me. The closer she got the more I got flashbacks of the first time she blacked out on me.

"Dezire get out of my face with that knife. Ian playing with you" I calmly said. She raised the knife to me & at full speed attempted to stab me.

I grabbed her wrist & pushed her back making the knife fall from her hands & onto the floor.

"Fuck is wrong with you? Bitch you tryna kill me?" I asked. After that shit she just pulled, I was starting to get mad.