Chapter Seventy Five - Sophia

-Beth-

I sat up straight, no longer in the daylight of the woods of the past but in one of the side rooms of the compounds.

"Mommy!" I turned my head and saw my daughter "It worked."

"Sophia?" I asked jumping out. Nik sat up too shocked at her here. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck "How did you get here?"

"I followed you, then the nice lady told me what to do." she pulled away "She said that I had to pull out the thing that Uncle Nick manage to get stuck in his chest and that you would wake up. Oh and that you needed to shift the bond to be, but i didn't get that part." she shrugged then kissed my cheek.

"Come on baby." I return the sentiment and glance at Nik "We need to go." he came out of his box and headed upstairs, we came to the back end of a hearing Hayley

"Family is supposed to love you. Even if they are free of Dahlia's first born curse. Hope and Daniel would still be Klaus and Beth's children. They would inherit a thousand years of enemies all the anger and rage. I don't want Hope to be a Mikaelson and I believe that you would want Daniel to be one either. The wolves are still searching for Sophia but I hope that we will find her soon. All the pain that comes with that name they don't deserve that....Elijah goodbye." I felt the rage of hearing the voicemail of Hayley. They had my son, they had lost my daughter even though she had been guided to me. I was furious.

"She's right Elijah." Rebekah stated. I took Nik's hand and we sped away to the cemetery. The three of us stumbled still a little weak into the crypt we knew where she would be.

"I knew you were the smartest of your sibling. Neither of you have the brute Viking blood in your veins. I'm glad to see you made the right decision." I slid down the crypt wall holding onto my daughter.

"I never cared for Hayley. But you should know the rest of my family will stand against us in defence of her." Nik warned

"They will be no match for us." I declared "I have yet to meet a person who crosses me and get's away with it. But Elijah is mine personally to deal with.."

"Are you prepared for that?" she asked us.

"They have more than earned everything that is to come." Nik stated and glanced at me.

"They tried to take my children away from me. Hayley still has my son." I check on my sleeping Sophia "They have it coming. But we have to hurry, even now Hayley is attempting to flee with our children."

"Hum, don't worry, she won't get far tonight. Would you like to do the honours, Bethany." she held the sage out too me. I made my way over and handed Sophia to Nik before taking the sage.

"A raging thunderstorm shall do the trick." I mixed it in the blood and blew out