Chapter Thirty-Six: Pool Vibes

Maya's Pov

We were standing outside of the school doors closest to the pool and I was picking the lock. After awhile I got it and I opened the door. Everyone walked inside and I walked in after them. Closing the door quietly behind us. We then split up to go in the bathrooms and change. Whitney came with me in the girls bathroom. We both got into our swimsuits in the stalls and I came out first. I was looking in the mirror and just made sure nothing looked too bad. After awhile Whitney came out, too. I looked at her and smiled.

"Damn girl. You look good." "Thank you. You do too." "Thanks."

She came up to the mirror and started looking at herself, too. I snapped a picture of us and smiled at it. I then went back in the stall I was in and gathered my stuff.

While I waited for her she said,"You can go without me if you want." "Are you kidding me? No. Haven't you seen horror movies? I could leave you in here and something bad could happen so we're going out together."

She laughed then had one last look at herself and grabbed her stuff, too. We then went out to the pool. When we got out there Goth, Bexey, and Tracy were already in it. Bexey looked up first and smiled.

"Finally you two came out!"

I said,"Oh shut it. We weren't even in there that long." "Yeah you were. I probably could've taken a nap."

I set my stuff down and went to splash him back and forth. He then swam towards me and pulled me in. I screamed before I got engulfed in water. When I came back up I got the water out of my eyes.

"That was fucking cold!" "That's what you get for splashing me."

He then looked up at Whitney and said,"You're next."

She shook her head and Bexey went to go get her. I got out of the way as he picked her up and came to the pool to throw her in. He then jumped back in and when Whitney came back up she started a splash war with him. I swam over to Gus and he was lodged in a corner of the pool.

"You okay?" "Yeah. I'm good." "Why aren't you swimming with everyone else?" "Just cause. I'm gonna be over there in a second." "No. Come on. I came here because I wanted to have fun with everybody." "I'm coming I swear." "That's what she said."

Gus laughed and said,"What?" "You don't watch the office?" "No. I don't know what that is." "Well you're in luck then because I'm gonna make you watch it now." "Can't we just watch anime or something instead?" "Tell you what, I've heard of anime but haven't watched any so, you introduce me to some of those and I'll watch them if, you watch the office for me." "Yeah. Sounds good."

He shook my hand and I then started to splash him hard out of completely nowhere. He started splashing me back harder and after awhile I just went underwater. When I came back up Goth had joined in and started splashing me too. So now I was just being full on attacked and I was trying so hard to get them back without being able to see. After awhile of being splashed to death though Whitney had came to my rescue. By the time I knew it, me and Whitney were in a full on splash off with Gus and Goth.

XTime SkipX

I had gotten out of the pool and started walking towards the ladies lockers.

Gus said,"Hey, where are you going?"

I stopped walking and said,"I'm all tired out, I can't swim anymore." "Cmon, don't be a party pooper." "Never say that again and it's fine. You guys can stay in if you want to."

Whitney said,"No I'm with you. My body needs food."

Whitney got out of the pool too and I went into the locker rooms with her as I smiled evilly at Gus. While me and Whitney were changing I was asking her what she wanted to do when we got home.

"Um..I'm fine with anything really but food and weed are a must right now because I'm ready to wind down." "Yeah, I can understand that. What should we eat tonight?" "Lets have wings and fries." "Or I could cook something." "Do you know how?" "Not necessarily but I could try." "You're on then." "Okay."

I smiled to myself and we finished getting our clothes on in our stalls. Once we were finished I looked at myself in a mirror and I sighed happily. When me and Whitney were about to leave the bathroom I started getting a call. I looked at the caller ID and seen that it was Mason. I let the call ring and decided I'd text him later. Me and Whitney then exited the bathroom and met up with the boys, leaving the school together. We then got into the car and headed back to my house.