Chapter Four: The Megabitch

Maya's P.o.v

Today for school, I dressed in some white skinny jeans with an all white loose fitting t shirt that had a gold symbol on the front. I then put on my white customized converses with the gold drips on them. For accessories I wore a white bandana with gold markings on it around my head and I put on a gold bracelet that my grandma gave to me with my name engraved on it. I also put on slight makeup. Once I was completely finished with my look I grabbed my book bag and threw a strap over my shoulder. I decided I leave a little earlier today because I was going to surprise Gus and his friends with some breakfast from McDonald's. When I tried rushing out the door my mom stopped me.

"Why are you leaving so early?" "Because, I wanna make it to school a little earlier today." "You still didn't tell me what you were doing last night seeing movies on a school night and you just started this school." "Mom, I don't want to continue this conversation so unless it's going somewhere I'd like to leave now."

My dad came and stood behind my mom.

"Don't talk to your mother that way."

I sighed and my parents just looked at me.

"Can I go now?"

My dad said,"Yes but when you get back home tonight we need to talk." "Okay."

I walked out the door and got into my Benz truck. I drove straight to McDonald's and ordered everything I needed. While I was waiting on our food I got a text.

GusGus😴
where are u??

Maya😇
I'll b there in a minute..I just got into a stupid discussion with my parents👎😑

GusGus😴
we can talk about it at lunch if you want to..

Maya😇
Sure..I could use some time to rant..hopefully no stupidity interrupts us this time🙄

GusGus😴
hopefully😂😂

Maya😇
well I'll be at school in a few minutes, meet me @ the front door with everyone else??

GusGus😴
👍👍👍

I turned my phone off and then my food came. Once I knew I had everything I drove to school. I parked and then seen Gus and everyone else in the front. Bexey and Gus were play fighting. I started laughing as I got closer to them.

"What are you guys doing?"

They stopped and Bexey looked at me.

"Well it's obvious..I'm trying to kick Gus's ass because he thinks he can kick mine."

I started to laugh some more then lifted the bags and drinks up.

"Well you guys COULD play fight like idiots before first period or you could eat some McDonalds."

All their eyes darted towards me and I started passing out stuff. When everyone had what they needed I started to sip on my caramel frappe.

Goth said,"Thank you Maya." "You don't need to say thank you. Call it a friendly gesture."

Everyone else started saying thank you then when they were all done eating they started throwing stuff away. I tried throwing my coffee cup away in the trash but a girl bumped me before I could get to it and some of the coffee got right onto my white shirt. She stopped walking and glared me up and down in disgust.

"Um..you should really watch where the hell you're going." "Umm you bumped into me. And I'm the one with the coffee on her white shirt."

She got closer to me and smiled sarcastically.

"You should probably go clean that off your shirt then." "And you should probably walk away." "What are you gonna do if I don't?"

She got even closer to me trying to intimidate me. I pushed her back and then a crowd started forming around us.

"Don't get in my personal space like that." "You'll regret doing that." "Oh yeah? How?" "I'll make your life a living hell." "It already is one, dumb bitch."

As she stood there in shock, I walked into the school and Gus ended up following me. When he was about to tell me something some girl with red pigtails, a black skater skirt, a black short sleeved crop top, black phadora, and black choker stopped us.

"Hey..what you did to Tiffany was cool. I'm Whitney." "Nice to meet you Whitney. I'm Maya." "You must be new, I've never seen you around here before until now. Gus."

She nodded her head towards him and he did it back to her.

"Yeah I am actually." "Cool. Well I'll see you guys around. Gotta make it to first period on time for once." "See you around." "You too Maya."

I slightly smiled as she walked off then I leaned my back against a locker. Knocking my head on it, making a thumping type sound. Gus stood next to me.

"You okay?" "Yeah..but why does there always have to be a megabitch?"

He started chuckling then he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we started walking to our first period.

"You know a high school story isn't a high school story without your megabitch. And besides I wouldn't doubt you'd be able to kick her ass."

I giggled.

"So don't beat yourself up over her." "Well..do you guys know each other?" "We used to date back in sophomore year but then I realized she was a whore once I found out she was sleeping with Brad the whole time we dated." "Brad?" "The douche who threw the ball at us yesterday. I kicked his ass and dumped her and I think that's when she became a megabitch. She found out she can't be a cheater and still be in a relationship at the same time."

I looked at him and then we stopped in front of Mr.Divine's door.

"Well..how about this..me, you and the guys go out again tonight." "Where?" "I dunno. You guys come up with something and I'll pay." "No." "What?" "You can't pay for everything ya know?" "Well I just thought-." "Don't think then."

I slapped his arm playfully and he chuckled.

"You'll have something by the end of the day though?" "Deal babygirl."

He smiled then let me walk into the class first as I was blushing like an idiot. All his friends already being in the room. He greeted them as I put my headphones in and waited on the teacher to come in the class.