Chapter Ten: Trouble In the Office

Maya's P.o.v

I was walking into school and I bumped into someone. I was about to apologize until I looked up and seen Brad. I scoffed and kept walking then he started following me. I got to my locker, still trying to ignore Brad and he closed it once I was almost done with it.

"Can I help you?" "Yes you can actually. With lots of things."

He stared my body up and down and licked his lips which mentally made me gag.

"Ya know Brad? I feel bad for the girls who find you attractive." "What's that supposed to mean?" "Exactly what I said."

I opened my locker back up and he closed it again.

"Could you stop doing that?" "Not until you stop being so mean to me." "Awww, I wish I could but see there's this thing called dealing with assholes that I have low tolerance with and so I actually can't stop being mean to you. I'm sorry."

I pat his shoulder and walked off. Not even caring about finishing at my locker. I went to Mr.D's class and Gus or his friends weren't there. I decided to text him.

Maya😇
where are u?

GusGus😴
not now
I'm probably about to get expelled

Maya😇
WHAT?! WHY?!

GusGus😴
not now

I ran upstairs to the office and seen Gus and Brad. Also all of Gus's friends. Gus told me to go away and I walked right into the office.

"What the hell is going on here?"

The principle said,"Ms.Prescott. Language."

Even Tiffany was in the office. I totally ignored all of them and asked Gus what was going on.

"Gus, what happened?" "Well, according to Tiffany."

His head shot her way and so did mines when he said it.

"I touched her inappropriately."

I walked towards Tiffany and she started backing up a little.

"Why would you do that? You know Gus would never touch you." "He did."

I looked back towards Gus and he shook his head. Denying it.

"I would never touch anyone inappropriately without consent. She knows that. Considering she let Brad do it while we were fucking dating, you'd wonder why it'd be an issue."

Tiffany's face turned up in shock and I shook my head at her. I then looked back at the principal.

"Please don't listen to Tiffany. She's a liar. If you were worried about anyone, be worried about Brad and her. They cause more shit here than anyone I can tell. If you haven't noticed one is the average jock and one is the average megabitch."

Bexey started chuckling in the background and I almost cracked a smile.

"Please. Just one more chance. Please. Gus isn't a bad person."

I looked him in the eyes and he sighed.

"Fine. He can stay. And Tiffany, you have a 7 day suspension. I'm getting it together now."

Tiffany and Brad looked at each other angrily and I smiled to myself.

"Now all of you get to class. Tiffany, you stay."

I walked out of the office and started back to class. Brad ended up stopping me from walking then he slammed me against some lockers and I laughed.

"What? You mad because you couldn't win at your own game? Well there's a new player. Now you'll never win."

I pushed him hard and he fell back a couple inches.

"Also don't fucking touch me." "You're a stupid bitch and I will get you back." "Try me."

I smirked at him then Gus came out of nowhere and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Is it a problem here?" "No. There's no problem at all, Gus. He's just being a dick like always." "Cmon Maya. Me and the guys are going back to class."

He eyed Brad and Brad seemed terrified. I smiled then me and Gus walked off. His arm still around my shoulders. I looked up at him.

"You okay?" "I'm fine." "You sure?" "Yes."

I smiled to myself then we continued to class.

Gustav's P.o.v

Me, my friends, Whitney, and Maya were all eating pizza at some lowkey pizzeria. Me and the boys got baked before we got there, making the pizza and conversation even better. But I was so dwelled in the pizza I couldn't even really focus. Maya then called my name.

"Gus?" "Hm? Sorry. This pizza is good as hell." "It must be. Or maybe it's the munchies making it better." "Yeah. You should hit a blunt with me sometime. I think you'd like it." "You're such a bad influence." "Guilty as charged."

She giggled and I chuckled. I then started randomly trying to feed her pizza and she gladly ate it. I smiled then ate the rest of it.

Bexey then said,"God I'm full. I'm tired as hell too."

Maya said,"Yeah. Same."

I threw my head on Maya's shoulder and closed my eyes. She pat my head and I smiled.

Whitney said,"Hey, this was really fun but my stupid moms outside. I swear that woman doesn't trust me to do shit. I'll catch you guys later."

We all said bye to her then her and Maya hugged and she was gone.

Maya then said,"Well, cmon so I can get you guys home."

We all agreed then she started dropping us off. Of course she dropped me off last. Before I got out the car she smiled at me.

"Thanks for taking me out with your friends today. I still feel bad because you paid for it all." "Doesn't matter. You're all good. Thank you for getting me out of trouble today. The last thing my mom needs is me getting expelled from false accusations." "Yeah. It was really no problem."

She started blushing and I smirked.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school?" "Yes. You'll see me. Bye Maya."

I opened my door and got out.

"Bye Gus."

Before I closed the door I reached back into her truck and kissed her cheek. She smiled then I got back out and I closed the door and went in the house. Watching to make sure she pulled off. When she did I went to my room and laid down. Smiling to myself.