Part 7

After some days...
In the morning...
Baicao was kicking on the punching bag. Then Chang an went near her.

Chang an : baicao...

Baicao : hmm...

Chang an : you have to improve alot. Because after some days we have to go Korea. And there your opponent will be so powerful. So that practice well. Okay...

Baicao : Okay coach.

Then he went from their

At night...
Baicao was going her home but suddenly some hooligans came in front of her. She gets little afraid. Then she turns opposite but again some hooligans blocked her way. She gets too afraid. Then some hooligans holds her. She was trying to go from there but she was unable to do. Because four hooligans was holding her so tightly.

Baicao (loudly) : aahh... Leave me. I said leave me.

Then a men comes in front of her.

Men (devilishly) : sorry miss beauty. We can't leave you. Now you are gone.

Then he took a knife for his pocket. Seeing this baicao gets too much scared. He slowly slowly comes toward her and about to hit her with that knife. She closed her eyes in fear. Then she slowly slowly opened her eyes and saw that a person was holding that hooligan's hand. She gets shocked. That person was wearing a long black cloth. And there was a big cap on her head. There was written TH. Seeing this baicao remember something that this is the same guy whom she saw. Then that person punch the Hooligan so badly. He fall on the ground and gets faint. That four hooligans leaves baicao's hand and starts fighting with that person. While fighting that person's cap falls on the ground. Now his face can visible. After seeing his face baicao gets totally shocked. It was Ting hao. In a few minutes he made everyone's condition worst. Baicao was looking at him with a shock expression. Her attention was just looking at him. Suddenly a hooligan came toward her with full speed and about to hit her with a knife but ting hao hold the knife so tightly.

 Suddenly a hooligan came toward her with full speed and about to hit her with a knife but ting hao hold the knife so tightly